Average Daydreaming

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 05:30:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

Don't do a wikipedia link. I looked at the article and it was just too text block. Could not read it.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Shining Riku

I can help too!

Just for the record, I know two battle systems that can be put together, and a third possible one (hard to use but awesome)

Blizz ABS
Animated Battlers side view (default battle script, just handles graphics differently)
Gubi-Tactical battle system (possible. Haven't tried it with the above combination)

That's two battle systems, maybe three. all different in how they work :D

Um, i'm also a decent spriter and i'm a great eventer.
At the moment if I end up doing any sprite requests those may take awhile, I'm working for two guys already  :^_^':

Vell

Putting you down as another eventer and a spriter.

Fallen Angel X

Hmm. Looks cool. Count me in. I can do a bit of mapping, scripting, and eventing. But to be fair, I'm usually busy so... Maybe I can help more after the school year ends for me. Idea is just what I'd expect of you Ulta. I tip my hat to you in respect.

Fantasist

QuoteDon't do a wikipedia link. I looked at the article and it was just too text block. Could not read it.

It was okay. True, there wasn't a brief summary, but it's still OK.

QuoteI hope I didn't disappoint!

Nope, not at all. Good luck :up:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SBR*

Looks nice! I can't wait to see how it turns out! :P

But I can't do much, maybe an event system/script or two, maybe a few maps, but I'm already busy with the RPG academy, and I already lack time to do that. Maybe when the school year is over?

The Niche

Super BRother with a star, this is the third project I'm working on, with exams coming up.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Sally

AliveDrive

I don't know if I'm considered good or bad when it comes to scripting and mapping.

I dont script code, but I've usually been able to achieve a concept through the basic commands.

Maybe you want neat special effects and features? That's really my forte.

Is your character's outlook on life dark? Or is it more positive?

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SBR*

Quote from: The Niche on May 18, 2010, 05:37:01 pm
Super BRother with a star, this is the third project I'm working on, with exams coming up.

But I have another life outside RMXP :P. And I also like to play Maplestory. And you sleep at school, that's unfair: you can do whatever you want right after school, but I have to cycle home, etc.

The Niche

Trust me, I can't do whatever I want. And I also have a life outside RMXP. It's just that 60% of the time, RMXP is easier to get to.

Blizzard

I just had to level you up for this:

Quote from: SBR* on May 20, 2010, 02:00:35 pm
But I have another life outside RMXP :P. And I also like to play Maplestory.

Also, I top both of you with life. xD None of you needs to go to work every day, lol!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I myself don't have any real life at all.

SBR*

My RL is school O.o... And sometimes I go to a friend...

The Niche

Are you messing or do I need to turn on caps lock?

Blizzard

May 20, 2010, 03:54:55 pm #36 Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 03:56:09 pm by Blizzard
I'm not messing with you. I work every day, I still have my master thesis to finish, I'll get drunk tomorrow again (god knows next to who I'l wake up tomorrow), etc. Just the usual.
But let's stop before this topic goes completely offtopic. >.<
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Hey, where's my voice acting sample?

Fallen Angel X

So can I help? Do I need to showcase previous work? Do I need to show you my resume? >8U

The Niche

I was talking to Subsonic and SBR. Flame, do you want me to do some mapping for ya?