Average Daydreaming

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 05:30:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: The Niche on May 21, 2010, 05:48:38 am
I was talking to Subsonic and SBR. Flame, do you want me to do some mapping for ya?

I'm not messing. I really haven't got a real life.

The Niche

Go to more summer camps. That's where I got mine.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: The Niche on May 21, 2010, 09:46:34 am
Go to more summer camps. That's where I got mine.

We all know that summer camps are just for homosexuals or midgets.

The Niche

That means you haven't gone to enough. So I suggest you go out and get a life, while the rest of us return to the topic at hand. Well, actually, it's way over there somewhere, but we're supposed to be talking about Average Daydreaming.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

SBR*

I predict that this topic is gonna end up in spam...

BTW, I still don't get why you can't have a RL, do RMXP and play MS. And the Niche, I get you, I didn't even say that I didn't get you. Or did I just get you wrong?   :wacko:

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: The Niche on May 21, 2010, 01:11:01 pm
That means you haven't gone to enough. So I suggest you go out and get a life, while the rest of us return to the topic at hand. Well, actually, it's way over there somewhere, but we're supposed to be talking about Average Daydreaming.

God, I hope I didn't fail this hard at understanding sarcasm when I was at your age.

SBR*

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 21, 2010, 02:32:17 pm

God, I hope I didn't fail this hard at understanding sarcasm when I was at your age.

Lol. But I still agree with you about that summer-camp thing... I just don't like spending two weeks in a camp with people I don't know doing things I maybe don't even like (they're always doing at least SOMETHING I don't like: climbing, mountain biking, name it, I don't like it).

Fallen Angel X

If this topic gets moved to SPAM, by god, I will chastise the lot of you for moving a regular game topic into spam.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: SBR* on May 21, 2010, 02:37:33 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 21, 2010, 02:32:17 pm

Lol. But I still agree with you about that summer-camp thing... I just don't like spending two weeks in a camp with people I don't know doing things I maybe don't even like (they're always doing at least SOMETHING I don't like: climbing, mountain biking, name it, I don't like it).

Going somewhere with 5-10 friends beats any summer camp, easily. You do it with people you actually know and want to spend your time with, and you're free to do whatever you want, whenever you want, instead of having people to tell you to do activities that you don't like at times at which you'd rather like to sleep.
Also, preparing epic pasta on a camping fire at 4am while it's cold as fuck = epic win. I had some of the most awesome camping trips with my friends.

So, can a mod split this topic? I don't want to have this end up in SPAM either.

Vell

Would all of you shut up with the untopicness so I can have discussion regarding this endeavor?

And if Sally says your maps are good enough, since she's the head of that department, sure.

Subsonic_Noise

*shuts up*
So, when will this be started? Or have you already got some scenes ready?
Yes, I'm actually interested in this.

The Niche

*Is trying*
*Really, really, really hard*
*That's what she said*

Flame, could you please give some more details? Characters, plot, so on. At present, I'm not even sure if there is a plot.
Also, give me something to map! My mapping muscles are itching because of how slowly my own project's going.

Vell

Start mapping a high school. It should be fairly large for a high school.

Send the results to Sally in a PM.

Subsonic_Noise

If you can give me scenes, monologues or whatever can put me in the right mood, I can try writing music for it.

Vell

Try whipping up some battle musics.

We'll need a standard one that's sort of surreal, worthy of a weird dream-scape that makes no sense but is awesome.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 22, 2010, 08:34:44 am
Try whipping up some battle musics.

We'll need a standard one that's sort of surreal, worthy of a weird dream-scape that makes no sense but is awesome.

Sounds like something I could do. I'll program out some wierd synths and jam a bit, but it still could take a while, lol. Do you have any reference text (like a description) or a picture? That could greatly help me.

Vell

Well this is supposed to be the generic in-dream battle used on most nights against random encounters.

The Niche

I'll get on it. Is the game set in modern times or can I use the rtp?

Vell

Sally

Anyone who wants to map, send me a pm with some sexy pics, and if theyre as sexy as me ill add them.   <3