Average Daydreaming

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 05:30:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

Alternatively, you could send me your pics and I'll file them away with all the other pics girls have sent me. :naughty:
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Sally

Sounds like a plan to me, but im afraid if i do, you wouldnt be able to handle it. D:

only a few people can handle it.

The Niche

I feed off raichu fed a diet of awesome. Flame, I shall do it for you  :naughty:!

And not Sally...
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

SBR*

Quote from: The Niche on May 22, 2010, 12:17:48 pm
I feed off raichu fed a diet of awesome. Flame, I shall do it for you  :naughty:!

And not Sally...

Really, as far as I remember it's a Pikachu :P...

The Niche

Raichu evolves from pikachu. And I wasn't referring to Sally's graphic.

SBR*

Quote from: The Niche on May 22, 2010, 12:36:26 pm
Raichu evolves from pikachu. And I wasn't referring to Sally's graphic.

I know Raichu evolves from Pikachu, but still...
Oh, sorry...

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 22, 2010, 08:34:44 am
surreal, worthy of a weird dream-scape that makes no sense but is awesome.

I think I love you for requesting this. Just so you know, unless you tell me otherwise this will end up very wierd and fucked up, but in a good way. I think I just started something that might work out.

Blizzard

I'm the only one who doesn't have to be able to handle it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on May 22, 2010, 01:43:37 pm

I'm feeling like I should have understood that.

Blizzard

Quote from: Sally on May 22, 2010, 11:47:29 am
Sounds like a plan to me, but im afraid if i do, you wouldnt be able to handle it. D:

Referring to this. I probably should have quoted it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

May 22, 2010, 02:42:50 pm #70 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 02:55:43 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Blizzard on May 22, 2010, 02:38:01 pm

Now everything makes sense again.

EDIT: I just came up with a wierd idea. You know how dreams sometimes include random details of what happened on that day you don't even really remember? Well, I just thought... why not let this be shown through the music, too? Let's say (terrible example), the protagonist played tetris on the second day. Then, in the next dream sequence, the tetris tune or parts of it will suddenly occur inside of the battle music. If done in the right way, this might be awesome. Just a random thought that came to my mind.

SBR*

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 22, 2010, 02:42:50 pm

EDIT: I just came up with a wierd idea. You know how dreams sometimes include random details of what happened on that day you don't even really remember? Well, I just thought... why not let this be shown through the music, too? Let's say (terrible example), the protagonist played tetris on the second day. Then, in the next dream sequence, the tetris tune or parts of it will suddenly occur inside of the battle music. If done in the right way, this might be awesome. Just a random thought that came to my mind.

Wow, that sounds awesome!

The Niche

May 22, 2010, 03:43:14 pm #72 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 04:57:48 pm by The Niche
Sounds brilliant, in fact. Blizz, I envy your immunity to Sally.

EDIT: Flame, do you want anything in particular to go into the school, any design guidelines or plot points?

Sally

Quote from: Blizzard on May 22, 2010, 01:43:37 pm

<3

tis the only response i can give^

Subsonic_Noise

May 22, 2010, 08:02:14 pm #74 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:09:04 pm by Subsonic_Noise
I tried to write battle music and this is what I did so far. I think I'll need to start something new since it doesn't fit too much, but I thought I'd show it to you anyways.
Unfinshed yet, obviously.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DVB6INE

EDIT: Of course, these aren't the samples I'd use in the end. It's a five minutes demo to see if you think this is usable.

Vell

Sally speaks da tooth.

I mean she speaks the truth.

The Niche

*Shudders* She also uses her teeth a lot...

Vell

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 22, 2010, 02:42:50 pm

This will be awesome.
Quote from: The Niche on May 22, 2010, 03:43:14 pm
Sounds brilliant, in fact. Blizz, I envy your immunity to Sally.

EDIT: Flame, do you want anything in particular to go into the school, any design guidelines or plot points?

Not exactly. Include two separate cafeterias, though. Sally's the head of the mapping department. It's up to her if something is awesome enough or not.

The Niche

Oops. Guess I'll have to do another map as well.

Vell

Also Subsonic: I'm like paranoid or something. Please upload the music to Youtube?