Average Daydreaming

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 05:30:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

May 23, 2010, 05:50:43 pm #80 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:05:56 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 23, 2010, 05:45:29 pm
Also Subsonic: I'm like paranoid or something. Please upload the music to Youtube?

Oh, no problem. Does Newgrounds work, too? I don't have anything to make a video out of it here.
EDIT: ... or I could just send it to you via MSN.

There you go. If we'd keep this style (I don't really know what you thought of) the regular music would be a mix of aphex twin, brian eno and pink floyd. At least the one for dreams.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/335056

Vell

Alright, and from now on, provide a Newgrounds link, and if I like it, give Sally a download link - since she has the laptop that's less likely to bork off and be utterly annihalatedzorz, her laptop is where we're storing and doing all the work on. Also she's the primary mapper.

Subsonic_Noise

Well then, was it alright or should I focus on another style?

Vell

This is good. Sally and I like this.

Subsonic_Noise

Sally

Vell

Sally

Vell

Quote from: lonely_cubone on May 16, 2010, 06:20:02 pm
Well I've got a mic, so I can record something and upload it somewhere as a demo. It's not great quality though, so for the actual voices for the game, I'll need to get a better one. What do you want me to say, and how do you want me to say it?

Oh, and I am a guy by the way. If I understood correctly, you only need a voice actor for the main character, so that should be fine.

I STILL HAVE NO SAMPLE.

Vell

Still no sample.

So, I'm looking for a voice actor.

...Any suggestions?

Also, subsonic: Try, this time, making one that's like sinister. Make it quiet, so that it draws your attention, and make it scary but now ZOMGRAWRSANDDEMONICSOUNDS. ...Basically, I'm asking for something sinister but that ISN'T like Otherworld from Final Fantasy X. Not that that's sinister, but you get the point. Also, if it's possible, add a sort of quieter subtone that sounds angelic, but if it ruins the theme forget that.

lonely_cubone

I'm SO SORRY about the voice sample! I didn't get a chance to do it that day, went away for a week, and completely forgot about it. If you still want me to get you the sample, I can.

Vell

Silentknight72

Maybe I can help... but, my microphone is broken... i need to buy one.....
Sigs: ShowHide

lonely_cubone

I know you're still waiting for this, but I've had tons of schoolwork recently, with exams coming up. I guess in all fairness, if someone else comes along before I do (like Silentknight if he gets a mic), you can take theirs instead. Sorry again :(

Vell

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 29, 2010, 08:44:18 pm
Also, subsonic: Try, this time, making one that's like sinister. Make it quiet, so that it draws your attention, and make it scary but now ZOMGRAWRSANDDEMONICSOUNDS. ...Basically, I'm asking for something sinister but that ISN'T like Otherworld from Final Fantasy X. Not that that's sinister, but you get the point. Also, if it's possible, add a sort of quieter subtone that sounds angelic, but if it ruins the theme forget that.

Hello!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 08, 2010, 05:06:45 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 29, 2010, 08:44:18 pm

Hello!

O HAI
I'm working on it, though I've got massive problems with my internet connection (it doesn't even properly load google, using my iphone right now) so I couldn't upload anything yet. Got any deadline or something?
Also, there soon are holidays here in germany, which means that I'll get my new laptop and can work nearly fulltime on writing music, so this'll be alot faster.

Vell

no, no deadline. Just wanna know that you know it exists.

Vell

IS ANYBODY DOING ANYTHING.

SBR*

It's the curse of team projects: They're doomed! :urgh:

Silentknight72

My cousin can make ZOMGRAWRSANDDEMONICSOUNDS.
and... I have a mic now......
Sigs: ShowHide