Quantum Core [Down untill furthur notice]

Started by Fantasist, March 04, 2008, 07:44:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

March 04, 2008, 07:44:38 am Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:29:20 pm by Fantasist
I regret to announce that the Quantum Core forums will be dissolved with effect from 14-March-2009, 8:30 PM GMT 5:30.

Reason:
   Mental resources. It is still my dream to complete the game but I don't have the state of mind to facilitate progress. I would only be disappointing you by keeping the site up. I hope that it will be back some day with considerable progress on the game, but I'm afraid it is not now.

To the members:
   I appreciate you taking your time and I am really sorry. If you have any content posted there, I request you to secure it before the forums close. I will keep a backup of all the important posts and topics, so in case you forgot to save any data, you can always contact me by PM. You can also contact me by e-mail, but I check the CP inbox a lot frequently than I check my mail ;)
My e-mail address: thefantasist [AT] yahoo [DOT] com

Thank you.

Original post: ShowHide

QC Website: www.quantumcore.110mb.com
QC Forums: www.quantumcore.forumotion.com

Well, my website and forums. Not my first, but the ones I've put most efforts into. I've hosted them on free servers, and since 'quantumcore' is long to type, please bear with the long names ^_^

I've started with the basics quite some time ago, but I haven't had time to update anything much, thanks to the limited time I have. I decided to post my own content (articles, tutes, scripts, graphics, etc) but i don't have the time to pursue them. I'll update everything at a rapid rate from May (my holidays), but until then, I thought I'd let some members help me :) Don't expect anything groundbreaking there, I just wanted to alert the world of it's existance. Hope you guys will have fun :D

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Coming Soon!? You make me sick! D: *Leaves*

Heh, just kidding. I like the name Quantum Core, but it reminds me of some annoying character in Yu-Gi-Oh GX (If you played the GBA game, you'll know who *COUGHBASTIONCOUGH*). Anyway, I'll look forward to your philosophy, academics, and ranting. If you add in enough humor, you'll be a very great writer. Or at least enough interesting components.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nortos

Fantasist

@Nortos: Of course :D You're presently the life of QC forums, lol!
@Star: Did it say 'coming soon'? I need to update that, it should read: 'come back after an eternity'...

My presentation in the 'Academic Realm' was too emphatic, need to correct that. aAnd it's not good to point to references just like that. I should conquer my laziness, sit down, and write properly what I think about global warming, then point to references. Anyway, it was a bit hastily done. Thanks for checking it out :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Fantasist

Quintinius

I saw a video of the QC battle system on youtube.

From what I could see it looked pretty nice..

Diokatsu

Thats sweet Fant
i may join cuase i feel like it :D twice the 1337 for 1 member!

Fantasist

August 07, 2008, 08:06:23 am #8 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:29:45 pm by Fantasist
@Quintinius: ty, but I can't seem to work properly on the project anymore. sigh, If I only had some company close by...

@Diokatsu: thanks :) But It's a bit dead right now, but I'll focus more now since this thread is revived :D

And I need to update the website, it's ancient -_-'

EDIT:

Updated the first post.