Spreadshirt.com and Calintz's T-Shirt Shop

Started by Calintz, May 20, 2010, 04:17:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

May 20, 2010, 04:17:46 am Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:42:12 am by Calintz
Dear Chaos Project members,

I have recently opened a store using the partnership feature at Spreadshirt.com. There isn't much in there now, but with time I hope to generate a plethora of good stuff for people to wear. I'm starting off simple with humorous T-Shirts, and such. There is no restrictions on what can be put on the T-Shirts you sell there, so the potential is high. Being the mediocre artist that I am I am going to come up with some intricate stuff to use in my shop.

If you have the free time check it out. Don't worry about buying anything. Just take a look and tell me what you think.

P.S. ANYONE can do the same thing. The partnership is free.
http://derekchestnutapparel.spreadshirt.com/

Blizzard

May 20, 2010, 04:36:17 am #1 Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:37:40 am by Blizzard
How's the quality of the shirts? It would pain me if I bought a shirt and the picture I let them put on it will "fall off" after 3 months. And how much does it cost?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked. I think the prices are too high. :/ I can get a shirt for half the price here.

S.P.A.M.: ShowHide
EDIT: HEY, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO POST HERE! >8U

EDIT: Oh wait, you have over 3000. Yes, that's enough. :V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Haha !!
Yes, I have over three thousands posts. I used to be a VERY active member. =D.

I'm sorry that you feel that the prices are too high. Here in America $20.00 USD is a pretty standard price for a T-Shirt of good quality (yes the shirts are of adequate quality). Well, let's just say that major companies that are fairly reputable here in the U.S. (Hollister, American Eagle, etc...) sell them around that price. However, "I" buy most of my shirts straight from designers like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, so I tend to pay around $35.00 USD per "T-shirt," and roughly $50.00 USD for dress shirts and such, so I do kind of feel like the prices I've set in my shop are reasonably set; considering that you get neat and original stuff that you might be able to relate to, rather than simply being a billboard for some overly popular company's clothing line.

@Blizzard:
Spoiler: ShowHide
I don't know for sure, but the value of the U.S. dollar keeps falling and falling, so you might really only pay like $15.00 depending on how our currencies relate.

Like, If CP members wanted a custom shirt, text, or something like that I would gladly whip up a design that they could purchase if interested. I'd try to keep the prices decent to.

The thing is ... the printing and file size determine how much the print to the shirt will cost. I set my commission as low as I can to keep those prices right around $20.00. All of my designs are set at a $1.00 commission unless their graphic. Then I bump it up to $2.50. Most people are outrageous with their commissions and are greedy as hell. I try to be fair with my customers, but the hardest part is getting the traffic to stop in. That's what I'm trying to do now.

You have any tips for me Blizzard??

Blizzard

Nothing useful comes to my mind right now. :/ Being fair to your customers is a big plus, though. But you should kinda let them know that you're being fair to them as in putting up something like "A similar shirt elsewhere costs $30 while you can get it here for only $20!".

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

May 21, 2010, 03:31:21 am #4 Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 08:32:28 am by Calintz
Hey I've seen those ads.
They go just like that too, Lol.

"Similar products sell for $30.00." I hear that a lot, Haha.

Well regardless thank you very much for taking the time to visit the shop, and give some feedback. Feel free to check in every now and then. I'll be sure to keep getting new products.

@Chaos Project Members:
If you'd like to contribute and throw around ideas for shirts that would be cool let me know.

Got some new designs up. Check 'em out and let me know what you think please. I could really use the feedback.

Blizzard

Magus

Quote from: Blizzard on May 20, 2010, 04:36:17 am
How's the quality of the shirts? It would pain me if I bought a shirt and the picture I let them put on it will "fall off" after 3 months. And how much does it cost?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked. I think the prices are too high. :/ I can get a shirt for half the price here.

S.P.A.M.: ShowHide
EDIT: HEY, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO POST HERE! >8U

EDIT: Oh wait, you have over 3000. Yes, that's enough. :V:

I lol'd at the spoiler
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Landith

Serious Question: Ok I wanna get this gift for a girl for her birthday. I want a shirt that fits a chihuahua that looks exactly or very close to the TUF shirt (Team Liddell). Do you think maybe you could get one like that? I'm willing to pay around 50$ for it as well, as I can't find a place to get it done. It's a long story why I want this, but I want the gift to be different :P

Picture of the front and back here
Front Image: ShowHide

If not that's cool, I'll just pay to get a custom shirt.
But I do have another request: A red shirt with something fitness like on the front. Idk what exactly I want on the front but I need something I can work out in, as my shirt I loved recently tore so I have to look for another one I will like. So far I've found a few but they have too much on it, I want simple and not too heavy. But grungy looking kinda. It can have text on it but nothing funny. Serious but not too serious. Kinda hard to explain. Just use your imagination on it. I'll be willing to pay 25$ for it if it looks good. If not I'll still buy it if I have money cause you spent your time making it.

You can accept it and do it if you want, if not I can just buy a tapout one to use lol but it has to be red, white doesn't work for me cause it gets dirty too easily,black is too hott, grey is too dull. Red is just perfect you know? White could work though. I'll just have to get new shorts to work out in with white cause mine are white lol

Calintz

@Blizzard: !! HAHA Thank you !!
I won't steal, but that doesn't mean I won't tweek!!!!! ;)

@Landith:
Please check your PM inbox. We can discuss this there. Thank you very much for your interest.

Blizzard

I personally loved the forecast one. Just hilarious.

Calintz

May 23, 2010, 04:05:40 am #10 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:42:42 am by Calintz
Life of a college kid right there!! Teens would eat that one up, LMAO.

I now have 12designs. 5text designs, and 7graphic designs.

legacyblade

Great t-shirts blizz. My fav was the "I <3 life!! But life just wants to be friends :("

Chaze007

May 24, 2010, 05:00:08 pm #12 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:02:00 pm by Chaze007
I so read this title as "Spreadshit.com"

and my fave is the lightbulb :D
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

May 24, 2010, 05:57:33 pm #13 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 06:00:53 pm by Calintz
Hah, thanks Chaze!!
I am thinking up some more designs now.

@Chaze:
I don't know if you got to my shop before or after my redesigns, but everything is nice and crisp now.

@Blizzard:
Would you mind if I created a Chaos Project shirt for kicks and giggles?

Chaze007

I'm sad that all your pixel art is gone D:!

Calintz

Chaze007

EVERYTHING I've seen on here...you got another place we can see it?

Calintz

Well ...
I removed the God of Smiley, because I simply didn't want to touch on copyright laws. Though I'm pretty sure that I was okay, because my design was a smiley face, and really didn't resemble the God of War. On top of that, there was no name used, but I just want to be safe. I'm a 20 year old working at Wal-Mart. I can't afford a lawsuit against Sony, LMAO.

As for everything else I removed my text designs and replaced them with fonts straight from the editor in order to reduce the overall cost of them. I'm hoping to get some sales this way.

Everything else was kept, and even updated ... so I don't really know which ones you're targeting. Can you be a little more specific?

Chaze007

all your sprites, your forum sig, avatar...like..everything you made is gawne.

Calintz

Oh shit! You're talking about here at the forum?
Lol, I completely restored my Photobucket account and re-uploaded only certain things.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with RMXP. I'll create new ones in my free time.