Who will win?

Started by SBR*, May 27, 2010, 04:10:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

Who do you think will win the Eurovision Song-whatevertheycallitinEnglish? And what do you think of Sieneke from Holland? "Shalalie shalala shalalie shalala, 't gaat niet uit m'n kop". Compared to the others, she might actually win O.o.

Subsonic_Noise

The song contest has long ago stopped having anything to do with music. For me, they all will lose.
I still am hoping for a musician to compete there, but all we get are random produced people with a musical talent of a 5-year-old dressed up in wierd costumes.

SBR*

Well, you're right about that. But still, everybody hopes their country'll win. Holland hasn't won in like, 5 years?

Oh, and sorry about the wrong topic...

Blizzard

No sweat. Hence I moved it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I personally hope my country will fail horribly. Should teach them a lesson. The best band ever to audition for the contest was knorkator, and they did the worst they could do on purpose as a parody of the contest. I thinl they got the lowest possible score possible when the keyboarder started to dissamble his organ with an axe.

SBR*

Wait... are... you... from... Turkey...? DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! AH NO! That was the worst thing that ever existed!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: SBR* on May 30, 2010, 01:12:38 pm
Wait... are... you... from... Turkey...? DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! AH NO! That was the worst thing that ever existed!

I am from germany, and obviously you are the worst thing that ever existed.