[request] Male Elementals

Started by darklight, March 04, 2008, 05:08:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Ohy I did it again. For some reason, I thought you opened this thread (maybe because you asked if you could use the resources). I might recolor the flame (sort of), but I think puting him in a robe would work...now for a good robe.

darklight

@nathmatt: That guy definitely looks like a hothead! :D

@nerissya: I'm not sure if your question was to me or to the spriter/s, but my goal is to add more resources for any RMXP developers on this community, though it's up to the spriters on how they want it distributed.

@legacyblade: Thanks again, I really appreciate it! Whichever order is easiest for you; I put the major characters I haven't used yet in a debug room. The only thing I would like to keep consistent is the bottom effect for earth and air (rocks and clouds).

I had a few suggestions for water/ice, but feel free to use your imagination:
Spoiler: ShowHide

The lancer's armor kind of reminds me of ice spikes (without the helm?), and the cleric's robe looks flowy like water. Same with the mage, but without the hood.

You could also maybe use this monster's bottom as a base:

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

legacyblade

@darklight, ok, I'll take those into suggestion on the next sprite

@Fallenstar, thanks

@Ultaflame. Good I have your stamp of approval, I'll continue then, XD

Vell

also thats not really a dress, its just lke water flowing at its feet, its a Water Elemental, imo