nathmatt's RTP Edits updated march 9th

Started by nathmatt, March 04, 2008, 08:35:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

March 04, 2008, 08:35:56 pm Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:49:07 am by nathmatt
this is my first resource will try to add them playing more games if i can think of some & or do them

Spoiler: ShowHide

edit which 1 of the 2 boys playing ball looks better
added: 2 boys playing catch
added : shadow on the ball to make it look more real

btw if u use this u need to make a dummy event on each side of it or ur character chan go right through them

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

darklight

*power up*

Nice job! I saw one of the girl in pink jumping rope by herself somewhere, this is a nice addition to it.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

legacyblade

One thing I noticed, is that the jumping girl's head gets partially cut off in one of the frames...this would look strange in game.

Nortos

Quote from: darklight on March 04, 2008, 09:53:06 pm
*power up*

Nice job! I saw one of the girl in pink jumping rope by herself somewhere, this is a nice addition to it.

LOS's was the single

Quote from: legacyblade on March 04, 2008, 10:42:22 pm
One thing I noticed, is that the jumping girl's head gets partially cut off in one of the frames...this would look strange in game.

Pretty easy to fix it though :P

Anyway maybe make them play marbles? Pattycake? four square I dnno

nathmatt

March 05, 2008, 02:51:45 pm #4 Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:41:41 pm by nathmatt
i tried 4 square but there wasn't enough frames i could get her to go on all 4 but that it she would go back to the first 1 so it didn't look right ill try to maybe do the marble & maybe the patty cake 1 tho but not sure if i can

BTW: the 1 with the single was where i got the idea so credit to him for the idea
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Chaze007

these would be nicer with more color and more edit...it's just lines from ms paint and dots.....Xd..
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

nathmatt

lol didnt say they were good edits just sayed they were edits
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sally

lol, acually its good, maby add arms to the boys playing catch, like when they chatch it

nathmatt

March 07, 2008, 08:32:51 pm #8 Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 09:21:55 am by nathmatt
hows that fixed the arms on the boys & the girls & added shade to the ball
Join Dead Frontier
My script

darklight

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.

Chaze007

the upper left of the ball could have lighter shade of sun glare. and the jumprope can have handles wich they hold. Also make it thicker if it's blue add the same dark blue on the ball by their hands and slowly get lighter towards the middle
:)..
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

nathmatt

any 1 know which 1 the think looks better ?
Join Dead Frontier
My script

darklight

i like no2 better, the placement of the shadow on the ball looks more natural. my only suggestion would be to tone down the shadow to a dark blue, instead of black. great job on these ones, man!

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

hows that can u tell thats a dark blue or does it look black ?
Join Dead Frontier
My script

darklight

I think it's still a little too dark. Look at the gray-haired girl's hair - see how the light and dark colors aren't that different from each other? Basically, go for a much subtler shadow. :)

Nortos

oh i just remembered when the girls are jumping u need shadows underneath same with skipping rope and the ball I think would look better that way, just use photoshop low opacity