Games You'd Like to Play or Would Like to See Made

Started by Diokatsu, May 31, 2010, 09:40:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Anyone else have a strange hankering for either a game that has yet to be ported to your favorite consol or wants to see a sequel be produced to a game you've loved? My list goes as follows:

1. Steins;Gate - the second collab between Nitroplus and 5pb. looks really nice, but won't be coming out for PC until July 30 in Japan, meaning the translation patch won't be out until at least until late next year. It looks really nice with the interesting art style and Nitroplus' gift for fucked up stories like Saya no Uta. Chaos;Head was a real interesting story that failed to grip me because of it's art style, which I'm now getting over, but Stein'sGate seems way too promising.
Art:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide

2. The Elder Scrolls V - Everyone has at least heard of Oblivion and I've been a fan of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind. I'm looking forward to this game regardless of what it turns out to be. With a game like Fallout 3 showing their diversity in development prowess, they're definitely the team I look for when it comes to surprises within consistent quality.

3. Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 - Jesus Christ, what wasn't amazing about this game? The developer, Rocksteady Studios, came out of fucking nowhere to produce a game made of gold. This could be one of the best sequels ever and a possible Game of the Year.

3. Assassin's Creed 3 - The second one was amazing and the next one has a lot to live up to, but I've got my eyes on this game for it's sheer potential. Another candidate for a future Game of the Year award.

4. Deardrops - I love Overdrive for their fusion of fun and lighthearted stories with love, drama and all around classy storytelling. Deardrops is going to follow in the same trend as Kire*Kire, which is good because with K-On!! airing now, people will be ready to accept this exceptional studio's take on forming a rock band.

I'll leave it at that so you all can tell me  about the games you want to see.

Spaceman McConaughey

1. Red Dead Redemption: PSP - Excellent game. Although, for the PSP, it would be nothing similar gameplay-wise. But I really would love this, still. :)

2. Future-set Legend of Zelda - I, personally, would love this.

3. Star Wolf - Please, oh please, Nintendo! <3
All I got.

G_G

I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XIV (14) :V (you know their gonna make one .___.)
Seeing another Legend of Zelda game would be nice.

An Assassins Creed 3 would be epic.

Kett Shee

June 01, 2010, 12:14:40 pm #3 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:15:49 pm by Cait Sith
1. No More Heroes: PS3 - I would really want that game if it happened.

2. FFVII: PS3 - I sooo want to see my favorite game remastered.

3. Army of Two 3 - *crosses fingers* please please please please EA.

and G_G, they're making another Zelda game for the Wii using the same engine as TP I believe.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I'd like to see more games like Baten Kaitos. Awesome story, awesome gameplay, awesome battle system, awesome visuals, awsome soundtrack... what else do I need?
Also, a new tales of game would be perfect, and a good post apocalyptic RPG... one with a athmosphere similar to endzeit, actually, lol. One of the reasons I started this game was that I'd like to play one like it.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Why wasn't Mass Effect 3 mentioned here >8U
God, it's one of the best games I've EVER played!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Because Mass Effect 2 just came out. xD

I wanna see Lexima Legends 1-3. :V:

Kett Shee

Portal 2 - The first was awesome and hilarious, can't wait for #2.

Dead Space 2 - For some reason the first scared the shit out of me, hopefully I'll get this one when it comes out.

Another Guitar Hero? :V:
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Vell

Diokatsu

Quote from: Cait Sith on June 01, 2010, 05:33:29 pm
Portal 2 - The first was awesome and hilarious, can't wait for #2.

Dead Space 2 - For some reason the first scared the shit out of me, hopefully I'll get this one when it comes out.

Another Guitar Hero? :V:

Nice.

winkio

A mirror's edge type game where you actually do flips and spins (still with the first person view).  And also use weapons like swords or something.  Something that is nauseatingly awesome like that.

Virtual reality games - 3D (like Avatar) games are next generation, hopefully virtual reality are the generation after that (I'm referring to control scheme and experience, not a game that simulates normal reality).

A fighting game that has well-balanced but also extremely diverse characters as well as a good control scheme.  As impossible as it sounds, I still hope for it.

Diokatsu

Quote from: winkio on June 01, 2010, 07:40:15 pm
A mirror's edge type game where you actually do flips and spins (still with the first person view).  And also use weapons like swords or something.  Something that is nauseatingly awesome like that.

Virtual reality games - 3D (like Avatar) games are next generation, hopefully virtual reality are the generation after that (I'm referring to control scheme and experience, not a game that simulates normal reality).

A fighting game that has well-balanced but also extremely diverse characters as well as a good control scheme.  As impossible as it sounds, I still hope for it.

1. That would be amazing, but I really doubt it's going to come out within the next year to five years even. I'm sure that the industry will produce a game like this, but it's going to be a rough road. We'll still have AC for 3rd person free-running <3

2. I prefer my head in the 3d world I live in @_@! I feel like this could be a real mess if a game wasn't made well.

3. Oh fuck yes. When will they make this!!! Who am I kidding, I can't even think of a way to make it balenced except to put it in Beta for 4 years and then release it.

Blizzard

Fallen Angel X

Valkyria Chronicles 2: Ported to PS3.

I loved that game but the sequel is planned for PSP release only.

Harvest Moon PS3

I want high definition farming damnit!

The Legend of Lexima's next game. Sadly, I don't think it'll happen.

Dark Cloud 3

I also love this game. I wanted a sequel.

A platformer game involving Captain Falcon where he is forced to use falcon abortion...

SBR*

I can't wait to play Galaxy 2 and Zelda WII, but games I'd like to see made... Hmmm... Galaxy 3 and Zelda WIIHD? Another super smash bros, I guess... But now with tails, and Roy and Dr. Mario should make their comeback!

winkio

impulszero

To be made:
Warcraft 4
Legend Of Mana 2
Thief 4 (in progress :up:)
Gradia 4 (wich is like Grandia 1, not like Grandia 3, and drawn in 2D not animated in 3D)
Castlevania: SOTN-like

e.t.c.
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

WhiteRose

Quote from: impulszero on July 13, 2010, 12:46:13 pm
Castlevania: SOTN-like

Have you tried Aria of Sorrow or Dawn of Sorrow? They were both done in the SOTN style, and were quite well done, though still not quite as good as SOTN, I'm afraid.