~Labryinth: Story Thread

Started by WhiteRose, June 03, 2010, 12:04:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Alrighty, now that's school's out and I have my new computer, I have no excuses any more. Let's get this show on the road!

The First Floor
~The Beginning~
You have no idea where you are or where you got here. All you know is you need to find the way out.

@Lana:

Your head hurts. You get up from your position on the ground. It is too dark to see anything. You don't remember how you got here; you don't even know where "here" is. You hear a very faint noise, possibly wind, coming from the southeast. Your current inventory is:
  • Standard Clothing
  • Pencil
  • Sketchbook
  • Eraser
  • Paperclip
  • Flashlight
  • 2 Batteries, currently in Flashlight. You don't know how much power they have left.
  • Wallet containing ID and $28.

@Klayton:

Your head is pounding as you regain consciousness. The damp stone room you are in is lit dimly from a light source coming from the other side of a large stone door; the light is seeping under the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. From what you can see, the room appears to be about 10x15 feet. A faint dripping noise echoes from somewhere unseen. The door is located in the center of the east wall. You see no other exits. On the door is a large, round circle with with twenty notches spaced equally around it and a symbol in the center. The symbol is:
    Spoiler: ShowHide

Your current inventory is:
  • Standard Clothes
  • Guitar Pick
  • Cell Phone (Rechargeable Battery: 58% Remaining)
  • Wallet containing ID and $37.

@Ciel:

Similar to the situation of the others, you awake in an unknown location. It seems to be some sort of hallway. It stretches from east to west. A lit candle is mounted on the wall, providing a dim, flickering light. Your current inventory is:
  • Standard Clothes
  • Pencil
  • Blue Ball-point Pen
  • Eraser
  • Glasses
  • Partially used scrap of paper.
  • A bit of string, about two inches long.
  • Wallet containing $41 and ID.

Storyteller's Tips:
  • You might want to draw up a map of your location to help you navigate. I will not be drawing a map for you.
  • Remember that you are all on the same floor. If you bump into each other, you may want to compare maps.
  • Good luck! You'll need it!

WhiteRose

*Legally Double-posts*
Is no one interested in playing anymore? That's okay; it took me a while to get it started and, with both Zira Town Assassin and Adventure! also going on now, there's plenty of role-playing to go around. I just need to know so I can stop keeping an eye on this one if we'd rather put it to rest.

Subsonic_Noise

(will delete this ost later)
I was waiting for someone else tio begin, because I'm
not too good with rps and didn't know what to do yet xD That,
and I only have interwebs on my iphone.

Diokatsu

Sorry, I'll post tonight. I'm just trying to get all my other obligations done right now.