Weapons (Blizz-ABS)

Started by Dweller, June 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: The Niche on January 05, 2011, 03:39:32 pm
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on January 05, 2011, 02:20:03 pm
Quote from: The Niche on January 05, 2011, 11:55:53 am
Actually, shield sprites are fairly easy. Just get the icon, stick it over your sprite appropriately and resize it if necessary. Also, hoping no one notices is quite helpful. (Sorry if I just told everyone your secret, Dweller :L)

yes yes, but how about when you faces sideways? It doesn't look right to me to have the shield the same direction.

True, I haven't gotten to that part.  I would reccommend messing around with layers until it works.

Yeah I do, I mess around with the transformation function in photoshop, but it looks slightly silly :\ I think I should be able to edit some of the shields in the blizz abs rtp topic on page 2 to make them fit.

The Niche

I'm a little scared to try it, what does transform actually do?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Kagutsuchi

Just hit ctrl+t, it allows you to do things such as rotation and streching etc. Also more advanced stuff.

Storm

HOLY SHIT!!
I've been finding this for a long time!!! :D (3 min)
Thanks so much!!! :naughty:
I was working on the game called The Orion.
It would be nice if you can join our small community by sharing a little by little scripts/ideas at The Orion Forum

I am: RPG Maker XP Scripter
Project Working On: The Orion MMORPG Game, visit The Orion Forum for more information!
Visit my: Deviantart

LEVEL ME UP OR ELSE LEVEL ME DOWN, IT'S EASY! XD

Moshan

Is there any program that can do this or I must make them manually?

locowhiteknight

October 26, 2013, 06:50:02 pm #105 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 06:59:13 pm by locowhiteknight
Hey Dweller,

I've used some of your artwork for templates to make other weapons. I thought I'd post them up here to share with the community. They're not as good as Dweller's, but hopefully somebody might find them useful.

Crossbow

Spoiler: ShowHide
[/URL]

Longbow

Shortbow

Scythe

Catch Pole

Four Prong Staff

Large Club

Grant

Large Hammer

Dragon Tooth

Military Pick

Morning Star

Mace

"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

WhiteRose

Quote from: locowhiteknight on October 26, 2013, 06:50:02 pm

I really like the "exotic" feel of some of these weapons. There are plenty of sword sprites around, but it's a lot harder to find something for a scythe, military pick, or dragon tooth. Great job. :)

locowhiteknight

Thanks! I'm working on fan project right now in RMXP, so I'll probably be posting more weapon sprites here in the near future. I'm glad you liked them.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Calviin

Can someone reupp them please?.. :D