Adolf Ghandi And the Chamber of Secrets

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, June 03, 2010, 10:07:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

June 03, 2010, 10:07:47 pm Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:19:58 pm by Branden
Adolf Ghandi And the Chamber of Secrets

Story:

Hitler Ghandi is an average kid who gets bullied in school because he looks like Hitler.

One day, when he was out of town, the evil overlord "Jesus Nietzsche" attacks his town and tries to burn it down
but fails and dies because he sets himself on fire
which causes an error in the time continuum which causes the dimensions to rip apart and everyone gets teleported to Kendleton, Texas.

The town then gets attacked by Alien Nazi Zombies from Mars, who want to take over the world and resurrect John Lennon.
The Alien Nazi Zombies then all die because they are allergic to air, and Adolf Ghandi goes on a journey together with his new best friend, Blizzard to destroy all post-Beatles records ever made by John Lennon, while being followed by Chris Hansen, Harry Potter and a Smelly Hobo.

Features:

• Default RMXP Battle System(The best battle system there is)

• Gorgeous, elegant and beautiful maps

• Compelling, and deep storyline; rivaling that of Quintessence: The Blighted Venom's story

• Guest appearance by Blizzard

• Original Soundtrack, and custom menu sounds, ect.

• And many more

Screenshots:

Title Screen: ShowHide

Demo Map: ShowHide

In Battle: ShowHide

Downloads:
Demo 1 - Instant Download

Reviews:

"As soon as the title screen came up, I knew this game would stay in my mind forever. The characters and story of this game were truly awe inspiring. The music, SFX, and mapping of this game kept me going, through thick and thin. I laughed. I cried. Adolf Ghandi and the Chamber of Secrets stole my heart, and it wasn't even the full game."

-- Cait Sith

"It is simply a grand game, I say! Everything about it is beautiful, from Adolf Ghandi's bipolar stomach and nipples to Blizzard's (possibly drug-induced) epic yawn-smile. The sound effects are top-notch, from me randomly screaming 'CHICKEN!' every time the player selects something in battle to psychotic babble after the battles are complete. It really fits the world perfectly. May the force be with your infected back-letters, Adolf Ghandi..."

-- BlackStatic

"Adolf Ghandi is the Game of the Year for 2010, if not the Game of the Century."

-- Diokatsu

"I fell off my chair while playing this. Enough said."

-- Blizzard

Authors:

• Branden

• Subsonic_Noise

Got any questions? Just ask. ;)

winkio

I don't know what's better, the amount of lulz in this game, or the fact that you used that picture of Blizz.  I guess I have to go with that picture XD

WhiteRose

Hmm.... I particularly like the mapping. Though all of this game obviously was created by skilled hands, such natural beauty being captured in an RMXP map is surely the work of a true genius.

Spaceman McConaughey

June 03, 2010, 10:16:14 pm #3 Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 10:18:00 pm by Branden
lol, thanks, winkio. :xD: Although, credit for a majority of stuff goes to S_N. Although, I did a lot, as well(I made the title graphic, map, text, events, ect. and am very proud.).

And WhiteRose, thanks. The maps are beautiful. :)

Kett Shee

As soon as the title screen came up, I knew this game would stay in my mind forever. The characters and story of this game were truly awe inspiring. The music, SFX, and mapping of this game kept me going, through thick and thin. I laughed. I cried. Adolf Ghandi and the Chamber of Secrets stole my heart, and it wasn't even the full game.

Score:
154.0930423 EPICS/5

:3~~~~~
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Spaceman McConaughey

BlackStatic

It is simply a grand game, I say! Everything about it is beautiful, from Adolf Ghandi's bipolar stomach and nipples to Blizzard's (possibly drug-induced) epic yawn-smile. The sound effects are top-notch, from me randomly screaming 'CHICKEN!' every time the player selects something in battle to psychotic babble after the battles are complete. It really fits the world perfectly. May the force be with your infected back-letters, Adolf Ghandi...
"A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it..."

Valdred

Subsonic_Noise

June 04, 2010, 09:45:45 am #8 Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:05:14 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Valdred on June 04, 2010, 09:19:19 am
This is commercial, right?

Yeah, Branden and me are employed at Crytek and devolop this game for them.

Quote from: BlackStatic on June 04, 2010, 08:06:41 am
It is simply a grand game, I say! Everything about it is beautiful, from Adolf Ghandi's bipolar stomach and nipples to Blizzard's (possibly drug-induced) epic yawn-smile. The sound effects are top-notch, from me randomly screaming 'CHICKEN!' every time the player selects something in battle to psychotic babble after the battles are complete. It really fits the world perfectly. May the force be with your infected back-letters, Adolf Ghandi...

Thanks! W are really proud of this game. We spend several years studying game design and taking several art classes before we could get the concept for this game done. The music itself are unreleased pieces written by Bach, Mozart and Wagner together, played by an orchestra of this worlds best instrumentalists, and the art in the game is based of concept drawings by Da Vinci. It took alot of effort to get him to work with us, concidering the fact that he is indeed quite dead, but he now is proud to help with a project of these proportions. In the finished version, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are responsable for the engine and marketing.
So, as you can see, we made alot of effort to get some artists who come a bit closer to this games quality.

Valdred

QuoteAdolf Ghandi And the Chamber of Secrets

omg! J.K. rowling has copied your title!!!!!!!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Valdred on June 04, 2010, 01:08:57 pm
QuoteAdolf Ghandi And the Chamber of Secrets

omg! J.K. rowling has copied your title!!!!!!!

Yeah, we already told our twenty lawyers about this name thievery.

Spaceman McConaughey

lonely_cubone

This is the most interesting, thought-provoking game I have ever heard of in my life. I can now die happily knowing I've seen something this perfect. :w00t:  :bow: :clap: :up:

winkio

Diokatsu

Adolf Ghandi is the Game of the Year for 2010, if not the Game of the Century.

SBR*

It should be released on every console!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Diokatsu on June 04, 2010, 08:49:30 pm

Yes, we where already nominated for both, along with other awards, including Oscars, Bambi's, Academy Awards and several Nobel Prizes, awarding our contribution to humanity by working on this game.
Quote from: SBR* on June 05, 2010, 08:47:16 am

And it will be. We got contracts to release this game on every console that is being produced right now and was produced so far, including the PS3, xbox360, Wii, Atari, Comodore and Virtual Boy.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on June 05, 2010, 06:23:18 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on June 04, 2010, 08:49:30 pm

Yes, we where already nominated for both, along with other awards, including Oscars, Bambi's, Academy Awards and several Nobel Prizes, awarding our contribution to humanity by working on this game.
Quote from: SBR* on June 05, 2010, 08:47:16 am

And it will be. We got contracts to release this game on every console that is being produced right now and was produced so far, including the PS3, xbox360, Wii, Atari, Comodore and Virtual Boy.

I'm going to be picking up the Virtual Boy version, myself; the additional features will place it above the rest, even if the graphics won't look quite as cutting edge as the Atari version.

Blizzard

June 07, 2010, 01:14:57 pm #18 Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 01:16:54 pm by Blizzard
I fell off my chair while playing this. Enough said.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

lonely_cubone

How much will you charge? I'd say that demo should be at least $500, so depending on how long the game will be, you could probably charge close to a million.

Valdred

Wouldn't it be fitting to add "Based on a true story" to the title screen?
cause it is a true story right?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Valdred on June 08, 2010, 08:33:20 am
Wouldn't it be fitting to add "Based on a true story" to the title screen?
cause it is a true story right?

Yeah, it's strictly autobiographic, telling the dramatic and touching story of my life.
Quote from: lonely_cubone on June 07, 2010, 06:51:56 pm
How much will you charge? I'd say that demo should be at least $500, so depending on how long the game will be, you could probably charge close to a million.

This game is worth too much to be payed in money. It will only be handed to the worthy, those who are willing to sacrifice all their friends and family to get this game.

SBR*

Only that?! Wow, that's cheap for a AAAAAAAAAAA^(1098678*PI)/0 game! I GOTTA BUY IT NOW!

P.S. What's that noise?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: SBR* on June 08, 2010, 04:05:31 pm
Only that?! Wow, that's cheap for a AAAAAAAAAAA^(1098678*PI)/0 game! I GOTTA BUY IT NOW!

P.S. What's that noise?

Noise? NOISE??? That what you call noise here, kid, is the collaborative work of some of the most brilliant composers that ever lived! YES, BETHOVEN WAS DEAF, SO WHAT? WAGNER, MOZART AND BARTOK MADE UP FOR THAT!! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

THIS....IS...SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Subsonic_Noise

No, this is the Adolf Ghandi and the chamber of secrets topic.

Blizzard