Adolf Ghandi And the Chamber of Secrets

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, June 03, 2010, 10:07:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely_cubone

How much will you charge? I'd say that demo should be at least $500, so depending on how long the game will be, you could probably charge close to a million.

Valdred

Wouldn't it be fitting to add "Based on a true story" to the title screen?
cause it is a true story right?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Valdred on June 08, 2010, 08:33:20 am
Wouldn't it be fitting to add "Based on a true story" to the title screen?
cause it is a true story right?

Yeah, it's strictly autobiographic, telling the dramatic and touching story of my life.
Quote from: lonely_cubone on June 07, 2010, 06:51:56 pm
How much will you charge? I'd say that demo should be at least $500, so depending on how long the game will be, you could probably charge close to a million.

This game is worth too much to be payed in money. It will only be handed to the worthy, those who are willing to sacrifice all their friends and family to get this game.

SBR*

Only that?! Wow, that's cheap for a AAAAAAAAAAA^(1098678*PI)/0 game! I GOTTA BUY IT NOW!

P.S. What's that noise?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: SBR* on June 08, 2010, 04:05:31 pm
Only that?! Wow, that's cheap for a AAAAAAAAAAA^(1098678*PI)/0 game! I GOTTA BUY IT NOW!

P.S. What's that noise?

Noise? NOISE??? That what you call noise here, kid, is the collaborative work of some of the most brilliant composers that ever lived! YES, BETHOVEN WAS DEAF, SO WHAT? WAGNER, MOZART AND BARTOK MADE UP FOR THAT!! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

THIS....IS...SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Subsonic_Noise

No, this is the Adolf Ghandi and the chamber of secrets topic.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.