In Memory of the Dungeon Master

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, March 05, 2008, 01:41:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Starrodkirby86

I remember him speaking out in D & D. He seemed like such an enigmatic sprite. So depressing, I'll have to tell my D & D enthusiast friend about this, see if he gets down and emu about it. Of course, after this death, I might as well commit myself more into the game now. And my paladin...which I completely suck with. *Sigh*

May you rest in peace.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

btw who the hell is the Dungeon Master? i never heard of him.

*grabs weapons to defend self from possible fanatics of a maybe famous-dude*

Blizzard

klosharr, a member here I know IRL is also totally into D&D. #_#
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

OH CRAP, SO THIS IS WHY VIDEO GAMES HAVE BEEN PROGRESSIVELY SUCKIER, HE'S BEEN DYING, WHAT IF IT GOES RETROACTIVE, CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

And surprisingly, the only sign I've seen that we even have D&D in my town is a poster at our (community) college saying the started a club for it. Sort of weird, since there has to be a teacher for every club. And lol, someone had wrote "loser, get a life" on the poster :P