Adventure!

Started by Vell, June 12, 2010, 11:28:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

Quote from: PatrickWell, looks like we're a little late to the party.  I am Patrick

Quote from: Chrisand I'm Chris

WhiteRose

"Nice to meet ya all. I'm Brooke," said Brooke in way of introduction. "Well, with that out of the way, we're going to have to get of here, first off, and then find Luta and Destra and take'em down. We'll have to try to avoid using our powers as much as possible, 'cause they can sense it and will use it to find us. Hmm, maybe we could draw them into a trap using our powers as bait.... Nah, they probably wouldn't fall for that."

winkio

"I say we engage them head-on, there's no way they will be able to deal with all our combined strength" said Patrick.  "Good idea" said Chris, "but we have to do it defensively.  We don't want to activate Destra's full wrath, which means that we have to subdue them as cleanly as possible."

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: JustinHead-on is nice and all but we should consider that people are still alive. Our powers might end up hurting people if we fight in a populated area. It'd be nice to have an advantage as well. We could also settle for divide and conquer. Maybe...

An idea came to him but he dismissed it quickly due to the danger involved.

Silentknight72

Fate:Let's lure Luta or Destra out so they get separated and kill one of them first.
Sigs: ShowHide

winkio

Quote from: PatrickComputer, do we have any information on the whereabouts of Luta and Destra?

Silentknight72

Fate:Nah, don't use that obsolete computer, I'll just use my echolocation to find them and I'll lure Luta into trap. kay?

Vell

The computer's screen flashed and the information displayed changed:

The targets are resting in a city. Following their pattern, the party will be capable of initial combat within a week, if maximum haste is given to finding the targets.

Be wary of your sense of self. Leader-unit is designed to expand.

Caution is advised. Keep egos at the lab when you leave.

WhiteRose

"Alright then," said Brooke. "I say we follow the computer's advice and follow after them. With Fate's echolocation, we should at least be able to find which city they're staying in. Looks like it's time to leave the lab behind. Everyone grab what you need, and let's head out."

winkio

"Echolocation?  Are you kidding me?  You'd need a mach 5 sonic boom to find them if they are a week away" said Chris.  "We need a quick method of transport.  Does anybody have any vehicles?"

"We could always take some from the nearby town." said Patrick.

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on June 18, 2010, 08:15:13 pm
"Echolocation?  Are you kidding me?  You'd need a mach 5 sonic boom to find them if they are a week away" said Chris.  "We need a quick method of transport.  Does anybody have any vehicles?"

"We could always take some from the nearby town." said Patrick.

"Traveling a multiple vehicles would probably draw unnecessary attention to us; wouldn't it be better if we found something that could seat us all?"

winkio

"I don't follow" said Patrick.  "Wouldn't multiple vehicles be better?"

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on June 18, 2010, 08:27:58 pm
"I don't follow" said Patrick.  "Wouldn't multiple vehicles be better?"

Brooke shrugged. "If someone sees a pack of vehicles all going to the same destination, it'll attract more attention than if we were all together, or at least, that's what I'd guess would happen. I'm not the logical thinker of the group of anythin', though, so I'm fine just following your idea. Just though I'd give my input, is all."

Silentknight72

Fate:I'll Go first. Brooke, You can make mechanical things right? Chris, You supply energy.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: JustinEh, vehicles? Never really liked em. I'll stick to teleporting. There's 10 of us... So, grab two four seated car?

Quote from: JordanThat'd only be eight people. You're teleporting so we need to seat nine. Unless you're bringing someone with you?

Quote from: JustinYup. That's my plan anyways. Chances are I'll be ahead in terms of speed. That'll mean I'd get a scouting opportunity. So, anyone tagging along or should I just grab Jordan here with me.

He winked at Jordan as he finished his sentence. Jordan couldn't help but feel a creepy vibe. It didn't help that Justin smiled almost all the time. 

WhiteRose

June 18, 2010, 11:36:32 pm #35 Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:38:00 pm by WhiteRose
Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Do you really need someone to come with you? Won't that limit your teleporting ability or something? Besides, if Jordan stays here, than whe- I mean, IF you get caught alone, only one of us will be dead instead of two. Actually, I'm not sure it's safe for you to go off on your own like that; Luta can detect when we use our powers, and if you're usin' yours to scout ahead of the group, it seems a mite dangerous to me. But it's your call, I suppose."

She turned to Fate. "Yeah, I can make something. I'm not sure how long I can hold it, though, especially if it's somethin' big. What did you have in mind?"

winkio

"Take Fate.  It's important that you don't get into trouble, and he's the best at detecting."  said Chris.  "And I like the idea of an electric vehicle.  But we need something a little stronger as well."

Patrick swore he saw Chris nod ever so slightly at him, but nobody else seemed to have seen it.

"Oh, and I almost forgot!"  Chris went rushing out of the room, leaving behind an awkward silence.

Lobstrosity

"Who are you?" Ligake asked again, eagerly awaiting an answer.

There was no reply. Only the sound of foot steps becoming fainter and fainter, then, a large screeching mechanical noise.
Ligake reached into the darkness, there was nobody there. The many voices he had heard chattering before ceased. Ligake finally decided it was best to move around, find out what kind of place this was, so he carefully stepped forward. He spread his arms out, so he wouldn't run into anything, and tried to navigate his way around.
After some time, he found what he believed to be a door. Ligake tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge so he tried knocking. Suddenly, a familiar noise rang in his ear and the door opened.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

winkio

"Alright, that's it, I'm sick of waiting here, let's MOVE OUT!" said Patrick.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: JustinMeh, getting caught? Depends on what you're talking about, don't it? And besides, I'll just teleport on out if anything big happens. If anything, I could bait them into an ambush.  Jordan's just... Insurance. Although I don't mind bringing Fate instead. If you still think I shouldn't, I'll go solo. Just give me your co-ordinates so I can rendezvous with all of you later. Is that fine now?

Justin finished off his last sentence with a big grin. He began to follow behind the group.