Adventure!

Started by Vell, June 12, 2010, 11:28:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

@Ulta: Requesting permission to move to story ahead to when we get out of the laboratory thing and out into the regular world. (We're kind of in a rut, it seems, so this should speed things up a bit.)

Vell

Go for it. But we DO have a discussion thread that this would more properly go in. So that people don't see 'OH, POST! COOL!' and then have their hopes brutally violated and smashed in their nether regions.

Actually, keep posting in here.

WhiteRose

Brooke blinked in the bright light as she stepped out onto the surface. Her eyes adjusted quickly, and she looked around, taking in the scenery. There hadn't been anything like this down in the lab. Oh well; no time to be sappy about it.
"Arrite, I say we get a move on. Every second we wait they're gettin' further away," she said, turning back to the others.

Fallen Angel X

Justin rubbed his eyes. It wasn't as bad as awakening but it was still a bit disorienting. He breathed in the air and relaxed. He felt calm. He looked around and concentrated for a moment. He teleported to the top of a nearby tree.

Quote from: JustinHaha! The view is amazing!

Quote from: JordanYou idiot, we got no time to waste! You heard Brooke, let's go.

Quote from: JustinWell, let's see. They're about a week's worth of travel away. We need transport. Errr, you guys need transport. We're out in the middle of nowhere as far as we know. Civilization could be miles away. So rather than rush off, let's think for a bit? It sure as hell would be great if we could hijack some cars but that would ruin our relations with society, wouldn't it?

Justin thought a bit longer, then, an idea simply came from nowhere.

Quote from: JustinWait, I'm surprised we haven't seen other people besides our group... If anything, wouldn't the military be watching this base for anymore activity? I mean, this place IS the point of origin for their most recent grievance. And not to mention, wouldn't the researchers of the facility think of coming back here to see why they malfunctioned? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if we're being watched right now. Hmm, it's a possibility. So maybe we should atleast keep that in mind.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: NathanaelWell, right now, there seems to be nobody around.. So, do you think we should wait for them? Maybe we could find some vehicicle around here on our own, there should have some here.. It's a military facility after all, and they shouldn't mind us taking one of their cars, should they? ... and you're right, those views are amazing.

He ended his last sentence with a sarcastic tone and a cold smile on his face, turning his head as if he was enjoying the views. Truth to be told, the only reason he noticed that they were outside was the cold, fresh air that was blowing around him and the sounds birds singing - and, very subtle, he noticed a single car passing not too far away.
Quote from: NathanaelThere seems to be somebody around now.

Vell

No, you didn't wake up earlier.

Subsonic_Noise

Also, good job at randomly changing the narrating style, setting, situation, background story and ruining the cliff hanger I set up in my post. This won't work if you don't at least try to fit the flow and rules of the story and those Ulta set up.
I know I'm not a brilliant story teller myself, but at least I try my best, and the way you do this completely destroys this RP for me.

Fallen Angel X

I'm sorry but was that referring to me? If so I apologize but I don't quite understand by what you mean?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on July 19, 2010, 10:47:04 am
I'm sorry but was that referring to me? If so I apologize but I don't quite understand by what you mean?

You're alright xD No, I actually liked your parts. I was referring to Silentknight72, who deleted his post (which he already did many times before instead of actually reacting tp critique).

Silentknight72

July 20, 2010, 03:44:03 am #49 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:46:03 am by Silentknight72
That's What You Call:

Spoiler: ShowHide

EPIC FAIL

@Whiterose: I have failed now, too. So, were even....  :'(
Sigs: ShowHide

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Silentknight72 on July 20, 2010, 03:44:03 am
That's What You Call:

Spoiler: ShowHide

EPIC FAIL

Uhm.. you do know you're the oe who failed here, right?

Silentknight72

I don't know.....

Maybe Because of Sleepiness....
Sigs: ShowHide

Fallen Angel X

Justin quickly reacted to Nathan's last sentence. From the treetop, he surveyed the area around them, looking for this person that Nathanael detected. He spotted along the road a 4 seat car. The road was within his radius of teleportation but he didn't want to risk anything stupid. He teleported slightly away from the road ahead of the car and ran at it with waving arms. He figured that no human would be aggressive to them for now as long as they don't do too many reckless things.

He continued to wave but the car passed him by. If it kept travelling, he'd be forced to let it go or apprehend the car.