Always fullscreen?

Started by legacyblade, June 23, 2010, 01:24:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hey. I'm using blizz's mouse controller for my games. The only flaw in the system is that in windowed mode, you can see the windows cursor above your in-game cursor. So my solution to this is to make the game always fullscreen. Basically, I just want a way to disable the alt+enter combo to switch between fullscreen and windowed.

nathmatt

just add the full screen code to main above $scene = Scene_Title.new

keybd = Win32API.new 'user32.dll', 'keybd_event', ['i', 'i', 'l', 'l'], 'v'
        keybd.call(0xA4, 0, 0, 0)
        keybd.call(13, 0, 0, 0)
        keybd.call(13, 0, 2, 0)
        keybd.call(0xA4, 0, 2, 0)
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

legacyblade

All that does is make it auto-fullscreen. But it still goes back to windowed mode if you press alt+enter. I want it to never switch to windowed mode, no matter what you press.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: legacyblade on June 23, 2010, 10:46:28 am
All that does is make it auto-fullscreen. But it still goes back to windowed mode if you press alt+enter. I want it to never switch to windowed mode, no matter what you press.

Maybe try making an exception class for the button combo, and creating a rescue clause for it? I don't know much about other computer languages other than Ruby. You may find some luck trying it that way. Is the alt + enter combo an RMXP combo, or is it more of a Windows based thingy.. :wacko:
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

I could probably do this. As long as you're using Blizz-Abs or tons of addons custom controls I might be able to pull it off.

I'll have it detect if the user is pressing Ctrl + Enter. When it does it'll shrink the screen but immediatly it will make it go back to fullscreen.

legacyblade

I'm using ToA custom controls. And if you could do that, G_G, it'd be freaking awesome :D

nathmatt

G_G its alt + enter and be careful doing that was trying to do that yesterday and it got stuck switching back and forth until it works might want to leave a p something to stop it just in case it tries to do that to you
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script