Previous topic - Next topic

Geust

June 24, 2010, 05:35:05 pm Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:38:06 am by earthnite
Thanks.

Jek

Im going to assume you change the 160 in this line:
    @command_window.back_opacity = 160

Jek

Unfortunately, I know nothing about scripting. I can't help you.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ForeverZer0

Quote from: earthnite on June 24, 2010, 05:35:05 pm
i want to change the windowskin frame opacity in Scene_tittle to 0

how can i do this?

@command_window.opacity = 0

This will only display the text.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

best thing you could do is have 2 different windowskins. They both ahve the same graphics except one of them has the frame erased.

rodas

hey since you brought it up.. how can I change between window skins? I tried the evented way but it doesn't seem to be working... so I'm guessing there is another way.. thanks beforehand  :D
Hey! I will do some evented systems, if you have something pm me and I will see what I can do. I will do only one at a time as I am also working on a game.

G_G

$game_system.windowskin_name = "window skin"
Place that in a script call

rodas

June 25, 2010, 07:32:48 pm #8 Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:48:33 pm by rodas
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :D

edit: It's not working....  :uhm:

2nd edit: nevermind... It works.. but something with cooas ums makes it not work... oh well..

thanks anyways   :)

3rd edit: never mind.. it does change the skin it just doesn't work for when events talk..
Hey! I will do some evented systems, if you have something pm me and I will see what I can do. I will do only one at a time as I am also working on a game.