Monster battlers???

Started by DeXuS, January 05, 2011, 09:02:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeXuS

January 05, 2011, 09:02:02 pm Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:27:05 pm by DeXuS
Can someone do up some sprites to some monster battlers that I am ripping from 3-D sites?  If so then I will work on them as a priority, If not I will still work on them but not as frequently just to give people more stuff.

Spoiler: ShowHide
I will keep adding them as I do them untill I have to do somthing else.

If anyone is a gifted spriter with some free time let me know.

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

DeXuS

@megaman30796: Not evil enough...  It's Stewie Griffin you should worry about.  :haha:

Like I said, I will keep working on these and adding them as I go in my free time so keep checking in every now and then as they will all go under the same spoiler...  If any one wishes to use them feel free to do so with out crediting me.  If you find any faults with them let me know.  (I do realise the first 3 are shadowless, Thats because they are back-up's from when I lost my data. Will re-do them later.)

If you find any that you want me to cut out and scale to size let me know with a link and I will do it.

Starrodkirby86

You know, now that I think about it, can't some of these be done by a technique called Frankenspriting? Frankenspriting's where you take certain features of a character set and merge them with another feature on another character set (Example: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,629.0.html , really ancient topic by the way xD).

For example (On
Spoiler: ShowHide
) you can get that bald man character set, find some fancy suit to clothe in, and then edit the skin tone and splotch the blood all over.

It'll be harder for other ones, like the spider or the baby, but at least some of these solutions might be solvable like this. Of course, this is all null if you don't use the RTP-stlyle of graphics.

Also, if things get really grim, you can always rip sprites from games, or not include the character set, making them only appear in battle scenes.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeXuS

Yeah, I suck at any spriting... lol 
But I am not wanting them for me, I'm just doing them so others can have them.  There is a serious lack of matching monster battlers and sprites.  Besides... I'm just really trying to stay busy.  The matching sprites are up to who ever wants to do them (although I would love to have the spider sprite done  :))