SH-RO

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, June 26, 2010, 01:45:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Hello, everyone. I am advertising an MMO game here, and I hope you all play it, as the owner needs players, and he's a rather good friend of mine.

Quote from: SH-RO Web PageSH-RO; a role play server dedicated to offering a unique and completely original story and immersive detailed game play with open PVP maps that coincide with a custom law system to punish those who commit crimes.

Players are rewarded for their ability to role play, and at the depth in which they take part in the story while forging one of their own.

Opportunities are also available to those who excel in RP, to obtain a status and position in the new government of Rune-Midgard.

**note: Please visit the actual page for more important info.
A link to the web page is below.
SH-RO

If there's anything else you would like to know about SH-RO, just visit this forum and sign up:
SHPC
The person to ask about SH-RO there is Tom.C. :)

All of you have a good day, and please support SH-RO.  :D

WhiteRose

Maybe I'll give it a shot if I have a couple hours to kill. How well populated is the server? Also, I might be mistaken, but I'm guessing this is a Ragnarok Online Private Server? I've never played it, but I've heard of it once or twice.

Spaceman McConaughey

Hi, Rose. The server in fact not very populated, but it's what we're aiming to fix. :)

And yes, it is a private Ragnarok server. ;)