Music Tyler Roma

Started by Tazero, June 28, 2010, 03:48:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tazero on June 28, 2010, 03:48:11 pm
www.tylerroma.bandzoogle.com It's me buy my merch

Don't you think it's a very little bit early for merch? I mean, you haven't even really found your style yet, and I don't think you wrote a song that isn't based on loops you didn't do yourself... but you got merch and want everyone to buy it? Seriously, wait a bit with that. At least release an album or even just a demo, theb find some people who like it, and, yep, now comes the merch.
Just trying to help you.

Tazero

I wrote plenty of songs and there are on the site >.<

If you were a fish...

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tazero on June 29, 2010, 01:02:15 pm
I wrote plenty of songs and there are on the site >.<

Well, I rest my case. You haven't even found your own sound yet, so it's too early for merch or even for a website.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on June 28, 2010, 04:34:51 pm
Quote from: Tazero on June 28, 2010, 03:48:11 pm
www.tylerroma.bandzoogle.com It's me buy my merch

Don't you think it's a very little bit early for merch? I mean, you haven't even really found your style yet, and I don't think you wrote a song that isn't based on loops you didn't do yourself... but you got merch and want everyone to buy it? Seriously, wait a bit with that. At least release an album or even just a demo, theb find some people who like it, and, yep, now comes the merch.
Just trying to help you.

Qft.

Tazero

Naww d-.-b   Anyways, I plan on posting an album well..a demo--With a cover (Dual guitars =D) and a few
          \_/   
instrumentals -Waiting for empathy- Possibly a song -- Not so sure yet; But still the merch thing was kinda a joke =P Humour me xD

If you were a fish...