The Dark Tower Journey

Started by CircleDrain, July 01, 2010, 08:58:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CircleDrain

SBR*

Sorry that it took so long; I completely forgot about it. There's a really sucky dessert and a less sucky forest on this page:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6326.100.html

CircleDrain

poxy

Can't really contribute but I'm a fan of the series so just wanna say good luck. :)
My Project: ShowHide

King Munkey

This makes me want to read the books again.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

WhiteRose

I've never read the books, but I've read It, also by King, and thought it was decent. Maybe I'll pick them up if I find the game interesting.

SBR*

Quote from: CircleDrain on July 08, 2010, 07:40:30 pm
Well SBR you got a PM m8 :)

Sorry, but I guess I'll quit this project too. I hope I didn't delay this one... *looks at that other guy* Sorry... *looks at Drain* I will focus on MapleStory, my own project and, if I will be a team member of it, REMEXOS.

lonely_cubone

Hey, are we still working on this? I haven't heard from anyone for a while, and I can't seem to contact CircleDrain. If not, I'll be making this on my own, but I'd much rather have a whole group working on it :D

Lobstrosity

I agree, I haven't heard from CircleDrain in a while. If we are keeping with this project, I won't be helping for a while because of my completely messed up computer.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

lonely_cubone

Okay, I'm pretty sure CircleDrain abandoned us. If he (or someone who knows what he's doing) doesn't reply by the 10th, I'm going to start making this by myself.

Subsonic_Noise

lol
He's still working on this, and I'm very sure he wouldn't appreciate you stealing his project just because he wasn't online here for a bit. So, nice try, but forget about it.

lonely_cubone

Okay, thank you for telling me this. And if you actually read the beginning of this topic, we both came up with the idea around the same time, so I figured if he wasn't going to work on this any more, I might as well go back to my old one. And he hasn't really not been online. The last time he was on was August 1st, which is after both Lobstrosity and I posted asking where he was and what he was doing. Also, he's been on MSN, and I've tried to contact him there, but he doesn't reply. So I figured he might not be working on this any more, and that's why I asked.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: lonely_cubone on August 06, 2010, 10:31:30 am
Okay, thank you for telling me this. And if you actually read the beginning of this topic, we both came up with the idea around the same time, so I figured if he wasn't going to work on this any more, I might as well go back to my old one. And he hasn't really not been online. The last time he was on was August 1st, which is after both Lobstrosity and I posted asking where he was and what he was doing. Also, he's been on MSN, and I've tried to contact him there, but he doesn't reply. So I figured he might not be working on this any more, and that's why I asked.

Well, it is one thing making a project based on the same book, but your posts implied you would take his project and do it yourself. Express yourself properly, then.
Also, he always replied when I contacted him.