Delete

Started by Geust, July 03, 2010, 09:39:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geust

July 03, 2010, 09:39:31 pm Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:40:57 am by earthnite
Thanks.

WhiteRose

Some of these aren't half bad. Did you create them from scratch? If not, be sure to give credit to the original author. For example, I believe your door sprite is taken from an RTP tileset, and thus Enterbrain deserves credit.

WhiteRose

Quite impressive. You might have a future as a spriter, with a little bit more practice. As it is, the style of these icons are different enough that they couldn't be used in conjunction with RTP icons. When you work on icons in the future, aim to make them compatible with other icon sets, particularly the RTP icons, as well.

SquareMan

I think maybe a couple of the icons could work with rtp icons but most of them need some editing.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

WhiteRose

Quote from: earthnite on July 28, 2010, 10:44:17 pm
new icons, what do you think?

I'm not so sure about the outlines; before, the icons looked like you were going for a distinct style. Now it just seems like you're too lazy to do proper shading. I'd recommend adding a bit more shading to prevent this type of appearance.

Silentknight72

did dis at paint, did ya? ya'v gotta change into good programs, earthnite....
Sigs: ShowHide

Silentknight72

Jek

Well, Graphics Gale is my personal choice for spriting. Its free here.

Silentknight72

SquareMan

The icons are better now but the outlines seem alittle to thick

Silentknight72

actually, 33, I did not count the tripled icons....
but, good job on yo windowskins..

WhiteRose

Quote from: earthnite on August 03, 2010, 02:52:23 pm
NEW SPRITE, What do you think?

It's hard to judge it as it's not shaded yet. In the future, you should probably finish things or at least get very close before you upload them for criticism.

WhiteRose

WhiteRose

Quote from: earthnite on August 03, 2010, 07:57:39 pm
sprite complete Please comment

I've seen worse, but the shading does leave a lot to be desired. Look at the RTP sprites for examples of how shading should be done.

SquareMan

the icons look alot better now!, I might even be able to use afew in my game now. :D

Jek

Subsonic_Noise

You really should not doublepost. Whiterose told you before, so I assume you are doing this on purpose? Editing bumps your topic, too.

Jek

earthnite, your resources seem... Not clean. They are very messy. Maybe a nice outline can help?

Silentknight72

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Are you still taking requests?

I have a request for the RPG Maker VX.

Can you edit this character set in this character?

Thanks