Pictures you took

Started by Subsonic_Noise, July 07, 2010, 05:45:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Well, the concept of this topic is quite simple. Post a picture you took yourself and perhaps explain something about it.
Yes, I'm doing this because I am bored. This thread will probably die anyways like every other thread I start. :D
Oh, btw, pictures of yourself still go in the other thread.

I shall begin.: ShowHide

This is the sound studio I'm currently being trained in.. it's rather awesome. They do the audio mix for TV movies and series, and the audio engineer told me I had good ears and that I was already helpful, which is alot since I've only been there for 3 days now x3

Diokatsu

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 07, 2010, 09:19:30 pm
I knew you'd go far.

Thanks xD
Tough this is only an "unofficial" training, so I already have some practical knowledge when I get to study audio engineering. To pwn the noobs.

Since nobody else seems to have noticed this thread, I'll just bump this one more time and see if people are interested.
Also,
just so this isn't offtopic: ShowHide

A picture I took at the kind-of-cosplay-meeting (because I lack other words for it) last week with merona.
It's at the local zoo, were you could watch those little chickens hatch. I kind of felt sorry for them, but they still were pretty adorable. xD

Silentknight72

Good, you fulfilled mero's desire!

(Yeah she was asking me a picture/video of my cute chicks)
Sigs: ShowHide

impulszero

Hey nice idea for a thread :)
so, this pic is rather old, a few years back.
He's really sleeping: ShowHide

it's 'bout 4 in the morning and friend... well u get the idea. i dont know for u guys, but it lmao for me. Just like Subsonic_Noise,am posting this because am bored :P
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.