Nathmatt Productions

Started by nathmatt, July 06, 2010, 12:01:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

July 06, 2010, 12:01:48 pm Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 02:33:15 pm by nathmatt
my site

edit site on new host its running now still working on learning how to use the site tho
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

May be empty. But I'm sure it'll fill up later.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: earthnite on nath's forumIM THE ONLY NON-ADMINISTRATOR HERE!!!!!!!!!

That is pretty god damn annoying.

More on-topic, I find the site to be a good start.

stripe103

I think that the site itself seems pretty good but there are to little information on it. It seems empty.
A great webhost that I just love is

http://www.000webhost.com/
Price: Free
Disk Space: 1500 MB
Data Transfer: 100 GB / month
More information on their startpage.

Dweller

Nathmatt maybe you can use a blog system to host your site (easy to configure and customize so you can concentrate on content). Blogger (google) is free and very easy to use .

Just a suggestion.
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

nathmatt

i decided to use the sites web builder and have given the site a complete overhaul.
what do you think?
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

stripe103

000webhost.com is the shiiit!
The website is still a but empty but it will fill up by time. I like the design.

WhiteRose

Quote from: dwellercoc on July 08, 2010, 05:29:56 am
Nathmatt maybe you can use a blog system to host your site (easy to configure and customize so you can concentrate on content). Blogger (google) is free and very easy to use .

Just a suggestion.

Heeheehee blooger.

</immature>

I agree. Blogger is an excellent place to host a start up site, though if it grows large enough you may have to move to a different host for structural purposes.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Spaceman McConaughey

stripe103

That is not the best thing to do. :D