[XP] Zer0 CMS

Started by ForeverZer0, July 06, 2010, 09:30:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Agckuu Coceg

July 10, 2010, 05:04:23 pm #20 Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:11:25 pm by Agckuu Coceg
Quote from: luchs on July 10, 2010, 04:57:31 am
are there two different scripts called ATES?

This is one script called ATES: It's Blizzard Advanced Time Environment System.
That it what you used.

But... WHAT THE? What the ATES::WEEKDAYS and ATES::MONTHS? Where did you find them in a original ATES?
I'm not retarded, but I'm busy. Sorry for patience.

luchs

i don't know xD

I have the codelines for the date and the weekdays now simply deleted :) now it works

ForeverZer0

Quote from: luchs on July 10, 2010, 04:57:31 am
see script :) but ... in the comments of the script ... i don't find any helpfull information to use the script with ates....

are there two different scripts called ATES?

The time system is only used on the "Time" section when the menu is open. It doesn't require any config, it will recognize if ATES is present, and use ATES time on the menu if it is, or it will use CCTS if it is present.

By the way, I updated the script. Fixed possible bug on the equip screen, and added a Font Installer that will automatically install fonts on the system if they are not there already.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Agckuu Coceg

Quote from: ForeverZero on July 11, 2010, 03:46:37 pm
By the way, I updated the script. Fixed possible bug on the equip screen, and added a Font Installer that will automatically install fonts on the system if they are not there already.

Demo and script had one link: to the text script...  :huh:
I'm not retarded, but I'm busy. Sorry for patience.

WhiteRose

July 12, 2010, 09:16:31 pm #24 Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:00:29 pm by WhiteRose
Quote from: Agckuu Coceg on July 11, 2010, 11:13:08 pm
Quote from: ForeverZero on July 11, 2010, 03:46:37 pm

Demo and script had one link: to the text script...  :huh:

This is indeed correct. In addition, the Ruby file used by the font installer seems to be absent from both downloads.

Also, the script crashes if you attempt to view the status screen with no weapon equipped.

ForeverZer0

Oops!  :wacko:
I'll fix that.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Jragyn

Whenever I try to peek at my status, it pops:

Line 2436: Name error.
undefined local variable or method 'stat1' for
#<Window_Zer0_Status:memorydigits>

Any idea what kind of script would mess with that? Of course I use a plentiful amount of them ._.
Oh, and I didn't notice this until after I dropped the CMS into the game, but it shows decimal stats?

ie: ATK=11.5 versus ATK=12 (rounded up)
?

--J
A bright light can either illuminate or blind, but how will you know which until you open your eyes?

SquareMan

you should add an option to the menu where you can quit to the title screen
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Ryex

Fant's window movement methods are flawed, I fixed a few bugs in them when I made Window Advanced, consider changing methods.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Ryexander on August 15, 2010, 10:18:24 pm
Fant's window movement methods are flawed, I fixed a few bugs in them when I made Window Advanced, consider changing methods.

I may. What flaws?

Draco6slayer

Hi, I just downloaded this, and I'd like to make a few notes:
This is not compatible with Zer0's Title Script. Using the two together prevented it from working for me. Very difficult to decipher.
This may or may not be important, but in the demo he made an edit to "Scene_Debug" as well, though I'm not entirely sure what.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Draco6slayer on August 20, 2010, 04:56:50 pm
Hi, I just downloaded this, and I'd like to make a few notes:
This is not compatible with Zer0's Title Script. Using the two together prevented it from working for me. Very difficult to decipher.
This may or may not be important, but in the demo he made an edit to "Scene_Debug" as well, though I'm not entirely sure what.

I'll check the compatibility issue out. As for the Scene_Debug, that is likely just something I forgot to change back for the demo. I often switch the key needed to call it. Just an anal little thing I do... :???:

Ryex

when moving windows there can be inaccuracy
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Ryexander on August 23, 2010, 07:33:32 pm

Okay. I didn't pick the script apart, but I wondered if that was a possibility with how the decimal correction is done, where it could maybe be a pixel off.

Jragyn

Quote from: jragyn00 on July 23, 2010, 03:04:54 pm
Whenever I try to peek at my status, it pops:

Line 2436: Name error.
undefined local variable or method 'stat1' for
#<Window_Zer0_Status:memorydigits>

Any idea what kind of script would mess with that? Of course I use a plentiful amount of them ._.
Oh, and I didn't notice this until after I dropped the CMS into the game, but it shows decimal stats?

ie: ATK=11.5 versus ATK=12 (rounded up)
?

--J

Any umm...
...response?

Is there more information I somehow need to come up with?
I've disabled the selection of Status until it is resolved :\
A bright light can either illuminate or blind, but how will you know which until you open your eyes?

ForeverZer0

@jragynn00
Sorry! Completely forgot  :???:.
I'll fix this within the week. I have a few scripts of mine I need to go back into and edit. I'll make this top priority when I start doing that, and once again, sorry.

Jragyn

'iz alright.
Can you do me a favor though?
Erm, explain why the issue arose?
I'm trying to learn a bit here and there, and an explanation of what the issue is, and how its fixed could be nice :D

--J

ForeverZer0

Quote from: jragyn00 on August 27, 2010, 09:07:52 pm
'iz alright.
Can you do me a favor though?
Erm, explain why the issue arose?
I'm trying to learn a bit here and there, and an explanation of what the issue is, and how its fixed could be nice :D

--J

I'll be sure to let you know for sure once I take a look at it myself, but from how it sounds, for one reason or another a local variable is not getting defined, so an error is thrown when it attempts to access it.

Ryex

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 24, 2010, 12:15:54 pm
Quote from: Ryexander on August 23, 2010, 07:33:32 pm

Okay. I didn't pick the script apart, but I wondered if that was a possibility with how the decimal correction is done, where it could maybe be a pixel off.

ya up to 4-5 pixels but I corrected that

Draco6slayer

Jragy: I used to get that error, and I don't know what happened, but since then I have added second options to all of the features on the options menu and I don't get it anyomore. I'm not sure if they're related, but I doubt it. Nonetheless, if you don't have a second option in any of the features and try to change them, you get an error. I'm not really sure what the error is called, but it should be pretty easy to reproduce.