What are you listening to right now?

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:10:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

Blizzard

February 26, 2013, 04:29:03 am #2361 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:37:51 am by Blizzard
Savant - Kittens On The Beat
That's actually some good Dubstep. And the video clip is kinda cool, too.

EDIT: BTW, F-777's new album sounds good. I finally came around checking it out.
EDIT: Oh god, I can't wait to finally finish Perfect Chaos. xD 3 more songs to go.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

winkio

F-777 - Deadlocked (Album Megamix)

Gotta have respect for a guy who still puts his full albums up on youtube for free, even if it isn't high bitrate.

Blizzard

I agree.

I did put up The Storm is coming on Youtube until I got copyright claims. Can you believe it? And I was able to dispute all of them except one. There was no valid reason why one of 14 songs would still be claimed. And it wasn't even the label that released it. It was some completely unrelated site where you couldn't even download or buy anything.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

couldn't you challenge it as the OWNER of the music?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

That's exactly what I tried. And it didn't work. So I said "Fuck you, Google!" and removed everything.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

March 04, 2013, 03:12:25 am #2368 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:17:22 am by Blizzard
When you want to dispute a copyright claim, they ask you to explain yourself. So I copy-pasted a lengthy message about to all of the disputes how I am the creator, how the music was released by Daviddance and how INgrooves has no right on the music whatsoever. The copyright claim was dropped on all videos except one. Obviously they decided just to be asses about it.

Quote from: the mail I gotDear vexblizz,

INgrooves has reviewed your dispute and reinstated its copyright claim on your video, "Blizzard - The Future 3000 (Extended 2hard4U Mix)". For more information, please visit your Copyright Notice page

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

So it's not even Google who actually reviews the disputes.
All of that wouldn't be such a problem, but it took them WEEKS to settle the claim (or not settle for that matter) during which they can display THEIR ads on MY music. Google gives them 45 days to reply. I realized that this would take even more weeks to get another reply (which wouldn't guarantee that this would be settled since they're obviously stretching this out this on purpose) and I didn't want to give them the time to get even more money from their ads so I decided to rather take down everything.

EDIT: I've had only maybe a few dozen views per video so it's not such a big deal. You can still listen to my music on my Soundcloud without any restriction.

Ryex

Blizzard

March 04, 2013, 06:54:47 am #2370 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:43:27 am by Blizzard
I know. They do whatever they can to "protect" those who file the copyright claims, but nothing for those who get wrongly accused of copyright theft.

EDIT: If I ever decide to put my music on Youtube again and this repeats, instead of a defensive stance, I will take a highly offensive stance.

QuoteBy European law (which inherently grants me copyright without the necessity to register it) I own the copyright to my music. I can prove that I am the author and if you do not cease your false copyright claim, I will sue you for attempted copyright theft. Youtube has this claim in their database and this is proof that you attempted to steal my music as you do not have a contract signed by me that grants you exclusive copyright.

EDIT: Michael Gray - The Weekend

EDIT: Two Steps From Hell - United We Stand, Divided We Fall

EDIT: 2013 - Filthiest Dubstep Drops, 2 hour mix

I'm really not a fan a Dubstep, but this mix kinda has a few rhythmic songs. My brain is on standby today so some harder stuff is always welcome to keep it working.

winkio

Blizzard

April 07, 2013, 06:07:09 am #2372 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:08:11 am by Blizzard

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

winkio

winkio

Blizzard

exile360

I doubt many of you would be into this kind of stuff, but I'll take a second to plug it anyway. :P

I used to produce music a bit under the alias Scyone. Mainly liquid drum & bass, and a little bit of melodic dubstep. I've pretty much quit with music production by now, though, due to many reasons. Mostly just because at this point, I simply don't have enough time or the right environment for it anymore.

It's not super professional or anything, but if anyone's still interested in taking a listen, here's my soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/scyone

Cheers!

winkio