Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:10:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

Tazero

If you were a fish...

winkio

winkio

Ranquil

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

winkio

F-777 - Press Start Album Preview

This album sounds like it is going to be awesome.  Full version is supposed to come out in a week.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

winkio

winkio

winkio

DanJohansen - Venifahr

A very mystical piece, the style reminds me of Skyward Sword for some reason.

winkio

Eternal Sonata - Leap the Precipice

Never played the game, but found the battle music in a compilation and it's pretty good.

Blizzard

I actually have a few exotic and good tracks in my own game music playlist. You might like them if you like the battle theme from Eternal Sonata.

Legend of Mana - Pain the Universe (in playlist)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

I discovered neurofunk sometime ago, and i am kinda liking it. Not as much as say hardstyle, but it quite an interesting genre. Here's one of the songs i've discovered and liked so far:

winkio

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

G_G

I love that guy! His Carrot Clarinet is still my favorite.