What are you listening to right now?

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:10:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

The album Elysium from one of Finland's top metal bands Stratovarius.

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Futendra

Subsonic_Noise

Sigur Ros - Sæglópur

Sæglópur, á lífi
Kominn heim
þaõ kemur kafari
Komin heim

Power Hungry Midget

It's funny that Sigur Ros are Icelandic(methinks) because their name would pass as Irish.
Rage Against The Machine-Rage Against The Machine(Self titled album, if that's not obvious.) I love RATM's lyrics. "Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the war! F*ck the norm!

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Power Hungry Midget on February 04, 2011, 06:17:19 pm
It's funny that Sigur Ros are Icelandic(methinks) because their name would pass as Irish.
Rage Against The Machine-Rage Against The Machine(Self titled album, if that's not obvious.) I love RATM's lyrics. "Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the war! F*ck the norm!

I found RATM's lyrics to be too general in parts. They didn't really speak to me... I like Neaera's, Heaven Shall Burn's and System of a Down's political lyrics more.

Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla

Valath

Quote from: DesPKP on February 01, 2011, 11:23:23 am
The album Elysium from one of Finland's top metal bands Stratovarius.

;D

Equimanthorn - Bathory
1998, I'll never forget it.

Power Hungry Midget

Perhaps because the lyrics mostly address Americans?

The plot thickens......

-Groucho Marx
     -George Bernard Shaw

-Oscar Wilde

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Power Hungry Midget on February 05, 2011, 08:42:44 am
Perhaps because the lyrics mostly address Americans?

Nah, it's mostly like.. people shouting "let's start a revolution" and when you ask them why they can't answer. I know tom morello knows alot obout politics actually (he formed the axis of justice together with serj tankian, after all) but the lyrics are just too general for me.

I'm also still listening to sigur ros.

Makeshift

I say we start a what aren't you listening to th..... actually forget it bad idea  :shy:

Futendra

Laid Blak - Red Chasing Shadows Dub Remix

Power Hungry Midget

The plot thickens......

-Groucho Marx
     -George Bernard Shaw

-Oscar Wilde

Subsonic_Noise

Til Enda - Olafur Arnalds

Did you ever hear a piano and a string section accompained by an agressive distrorted and glitching breakbeat? ..Well, you missed something. <3

mouse

Blizzard

Astral Projection - Chaos (Bizarre Contact Remix)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mouse

Holyrapid

Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal. I kinda like his music, no matter if the rumors about the man are true or false.

Subsonic_Noise

Olafur Arnalds - Eulogy for Evolution
The whole album. On vinyl. Fuck you all and your illegal downloads, I'm going back to the roots. :P

The Niche

Three Days Grace - Animal I have Become
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!