What are you listening to right now?

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:10:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AJNR95

Spoiler: ShowHide

by Blizz: Spoilered, because image is 2.6 MB.
by AJNR95: Unspoilered, because fuck you - ¡Viva la Revolución!
by Blizz: Spoilered again, and Banned.

MarkHest

winkio

MarkHest

winkio

RoseSkye

G_G

G_G

Tazero

Mindless Self Indulgence - Due

-Next-

This Is Halloween
by Marilyn Manson

If you were a fish...

winkio

July 20, 2012, 06:33:24 pm #2289 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:54:57 pm by winkio
Back to Kid Icarus songs:

Kid Icarus Uprising - The Seafloor Palace
Kid Icarus Uprising - The Wish Seed
Kid Icarus Uprising - Lord of the Underworld

The amazing thing is that they are all synchronized to gameplay and dialogue.  And there are 25 pieces like this from the game.  With another 30+ that are more background loops, but still high quality.

EDIT: Greatest playlist of any game I've ever played: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD267B8CC48D06DF5

Tazero

If you were a fish...

winkio

OcularNebula - Lemon Party?

Don't worry, it may look risky, but it has nothing to do with the website.

Blizzard

OMG, MY EYES! I TRUSTED YOU, WINKIO!

j/k, interesting song though.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Blizzard

The first Pokemon Theme song (in English and in Croatian) with my buddy Kristian on the accoustic guitar and my other buddy Teo doing the vocals. Lol, we sound like the main characters in an RPG "Teo, Kristian and Boris". xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Memor-X

The battle theme from Panty and Stocking with Gaterbelt....the music that plays after the transformation scenes, if you've seen the series, think back to that epic battle between the Anarchy Sisters and the Succubus Sisters in the school, the music that plays when the 6 of them are ripping the school apart just to kill each other (i'm also including Chuck and the Succubus Sister's pet since those 2 fight with Cars)

MarkHest

September 03, 2012, 05:01:48 pm #2297 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:05:07 pm by MarkHest
The Missing Part - Shimmering Woods

Spoiler: ShowHide
I finnished it just now :3

winkio