The Vodka Thread

Started by Chaze007, March 09, 2008, 02:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

March 09, 2008, 02:02:39 am Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 12:00:21 pm by BlizzHard
this guy came 4 inch away from hitting my house just now, fucken drunk driving idiot he crashed and barely missed he light pole thank god. then he got out and was drunk and had an attitute *cocks gun* im not sleeping tonight
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

sorry had too many Vodkas

Blizzard

Please not vodka again. #_#
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

please no alchohol period.

Blizzard

*changes title*

I got wasted last friday, saturday and wednesday with vodka. I've had a great time, though.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Fallen Angel X

pfft probably b/c your a lightweight Ulta :P lolz j/k I'm a lightweight :'(

Vell

ive never had a drop of alchohol in my life.

Fallen Angel X

pfft you is to cautious  ;D

Valcos

I dont mind beer... but I like my wine... grew up in a italian household :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 11, 2008, 03:46:24 pm
ive never had a drop of alchohol in my life.

I pity you. ._.

Fallen Angel X

lol yep! Pretty much everyone I know has had a taste of alcohol  ::)

Nortos

<3 Vodka had some other day :)

Fallen Angel X

I'm underaged so I can't get alcohol that often  :(

Vell

i dont think i would find hampering my mental proccesses as enjoyable as you guys seem to.

Fallen Angel X

I got too much brains  :o So I'm fine regardless  :P

Blizzard

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 13, 2008, 03:38:51 pm
i dont think i would find hampering my mental proccesses as enjoyable as you guys seem to.

Actually when I'm drunk I can really keep up with my speed of thinking. My consciousness speeds up in such a manner that it's almost as if my it would get in touch with my subconsciousness. My brains still slows down when getting at heavier problems of course. The only difference is that I can solve easier problems as fast I should in a fully conscious state.
I can also see how quickly I can judge my actions' consequences and decide whether they are acceptable or not. Instead of taking half a minute to decide something by thinking through what the consequences could be I instantly evaluate all possible consequences within a few seconds and come to a decision.

My eyes get better as well, I can see textures and color variations more detailed. :=

Fallen Angel X

hmm Did you drink something that reverses alcohol's effects?  ::)

Valcos

But vodka taste like crap... :-\... Its all about chocolate milk 8)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Ive had the hugest randomg caving for Chocolate Milk lately...

Blizzard

:O Chocolate milk... I love chocolate milk... :O

But will YOU order a chocolate milk or a cocoa when you are in a club and the hawt girls are dancing there...? >.<

Vell

yes, I would order a Chocolate Milk over a Cocoa if hot people of the opposite, or same gender to me were all there and would think i was stupid. even if i wanted to sleep with one of  them. IM NOT SO SIMPLE AS TO CONFORM TO OTHERS ABOUT MY BEVERAGE CHOICES!

Blizzard

March 17, 2008, 04:49:48 am #22 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:50:25 am by Blizzard
If I saw you ordering a chocoloate milk I would instantly think of you: "Most probably not a very interesting person. Drinks milk while everybody else is having fun. You can't have much fun with that person. At least not stuff like dancing. Maybe an intellectual conversation. Meh, I can have one with my friends anytime, males if necessary. But maybe, just MAYBE she has a good looking friend who's more funny. If she approaches me, I won't reject her INSTANTLY then."

>.< I just realized that I never reject strangers. >.<

darklight

That's why you should drink Kahlua, or Bailey's instead!

mmmmmmmmm

I bought one yesterday as a birthday gift for someone who likes coffee but doesn't like spirits.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Vell

thats precisely why i owuld Blizzy, no offense but your not the kind of person I would be friends with IRL, again no offense, NO OFFENSE, please dont hurt me. lol

Blizzard

No offense to you, but in my post before I was making the same thing clear on the other side... I wouldn't want to be friends with you either. >.<

But I have no problems with most kind of people. I can connect to anybody. I have heavy-party-outgoing type friends, I have the unsocial, quiet type of friends, I have the emo-nobody-understands-my type of friends. Heck, I even have slutty-whores friends, even though I try to avoid them. I'm only not friends with idiots.

Flermza

Blizz, you like a multi-social dude. XD

Blizzard

I'm a complex personality, I have all kind of interests and need a satisfactory amount of time spent on those interests. There is no person who has all those interests, so I am simply a friend with everyone. I can talk with geeks about geeky stuff without problems, I can talk to nerds about nerdy stuff without problems, I can talk to the "cool" people with the actually interesting stuff without problems. I have something in common with all of them.

Vell

as do i Blizzy, as do i. we're similar, but you seem to have WAY too much interest int eh better looking >.>

Fallen Angel X

Umm.... interesting :P I just hang around  :-\

Vell

did your house burn down last week?

Fallen Angel X

Almost... While I was cooking noodles... I left the pot to go to the washroom  :o

Blizzard

I have loads of friends that are not "better looking". I don't care about looks too much. But my gfs were never ugly, nothing below 7/10. :P

Flermza

What did you mean by your comment of  "better looking". XD

Blizzard

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 17, 2008, 02:03:12 pm
as do i Blizzy, as do i. we're similar, but you seem to have WAY too much interest int eh better looking >.>

Chaze007

kk how did is go from me almost getting killed to chocolate milk?
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Fallen Angel X

Vell

its called IT is AWESOME

Blizzard

Flermza

Blizz, think you misquoted. XD

Blizzard

Flermza

No, no I made a typo... ;D XD

Blizzard

That's what my personal smiley is for:

:=

It means "idiotic statement with sarcasm and playing dumb yet should be hilariously funny" or simply ISWSAPDYSBHF. Now try to spell that.

Lost_Hope

Flermza

ISWSAPDYSBHF
Spelled it. XD

Blizzard

Flermza

March 19, 2008, 09:15:40 am #46 Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:24:41 am by Blizzard
Here you go, Blizz:
GIANT PICTURE, CAREFUL: ShowHide

Blizzard

March 19, 2008, 09:25:46 am #47 Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:26:38 am by Blizzard
#_# I meant 1, not... 5, 6, 7... 10.

Flermza

You can save some for later. XD

Blizzard

Flermza

I got the pic from another web, I wasn't bothered to resize it. XD

Fallen Angel X

Vodka? I could use some... a shame I'm underaged :'(

Vell

FAX your underaged you dont need to drink your worries away

Flermza

Hope, he doesn't drop that low.

Vell

Flermza

Blizzard

*revives this thread*

I got wasted with vodka last saturday. Awesome night.

Vell

Valcos

Argh... last night was bad xD. I had to tend to one of my friends cause she drank more way to much and people left her outside in the snow... -_-". So... I walked her home, then myself. Then, i was feeling like shit, went on the comp and was like pre-hangover-hangover...  :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Diokatsu

Y3S KOMRADES! DR1NK ZA VODKA WIZ US! A11 HEIL KOMMUNISM!

Satoh

Toss Vodka!!

(Ulta, I agree, I don't much care for alcohol either...)
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Valcos

Quote from: UltaFlame on December 22, 2008, 07:37:54 pm
sucks?

Yeah... -_-". It would have been more fun if I didnt have to help her, but Id feel bad if i didnt  :<_<:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I don't mind alcohol. As long as you're not letting it drink you. o.o

Diokatsu

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, VODKA DRINKS YOU >8U

I was prompted o.o

Vell

Starrodkirby86

So are we supposed to constructively talk about alcohol in this thread now? No more curt responses around with alcohol?

Man, you must really love Vodka. I mean...Jagermeister. Maybe both. Yeah, both, that'll do.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Blizzard

December 23, 2008, 01:40:40 pm #68 Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:41:58 pm by Blizzard
Smirnoff Ice is cool.

@SRK: Yes. I deleted 6 pages of annoying FAX-Ulta spam from this thread for that. -_- Any thread worth half a penny before a FAX-Ulta attack should actually be taken out after deleting the spam. But meh, there are too many threads. I'll do it as I feel.

Vell

>:/ hey. anyway.

I really don't like Alchohol, i mean, really. who'd want to cloud their thoughts? you could give away something important. good schemes have failed cuz someone blabbed about it on alchohol.

if i remember correctly alchohol has the worst withdrawal as well.

Blizzard

Nope. Drugs have a way worse withdrawal effect.

And besides, who cares? If everybody's wasted, nobody will even remember if you actually gave something away. You have to be a weakminded idiot to give a big secret or even THE biggest secret away when you're drunk. I never gave away my biggest secret so far. Never. Ever. And I never will. Never. Ever.

Valcos

Actually, I was completely plastered, had a 24 and 8 shots. Oddly, i remembered the whole night, except the part when i was watching Ellen :O.o:.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

The 1 liter of Vodka last saturday wasn't bad either. I remember it all. Well... <_<; Let's say there is a small blackout of 30 minutes. It's not really a blackout. It's more like a "nothing much worthy to remember happened during that time." o.o;

Valcos

Lol... yeah I know what you mean, its like so non-important that you cant remember it xD. But apparently when im drunk i tend to pick up and carry people alot o.O, i dont know why? :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Blizzard

Diokatsu

I won't disclose whether or not I've drunk before, but I hear scotch is quite bitter. Too bitter for my tastes.

Punn

Ah... Vodka.. <3
Tis the best. Along with Rum, Mexican Superman and Tokyo Tea.         .-.

Blizzard

Lol! Yeah, whiskeys are usually quite bitter. I prefer brandy over whiskey. But my all-the-time favorite will always be Jägermeister. <3

Shadonking

i like any type of alcohol but the best i would have to say is dooleys.

i can drink that stuff like it was water.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

Tonight I'm gonna get wasted with vodka again. xD But not pure vodka, I'm gonna drink some grape-lemon-mix-thing-vodka with 16%-17% alcohol. I don't want to get totally wasted tonight.

Vell

go for it. tell the world that you're going to be its annihalator.

Starrodkirby86

Come back on with that elusive hangover of yours. We'll all definitely love it. Especially if someone rams hard noises at you. :3

Have you tried merging Jagermeister and Vodka together?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I can't wait to experience this...XD Drunken Blizzards

Blizzard

Jäger and Vodka? Not at the same time in my mouth, but the same time in my tummy. o.o;;; Don't ask, crazy night. There were a rum, whisky, Jäger, Vodka and Red Bull. I don't need to say anything more. Surprisingly I didn't have to throw up at all.

Quote from: UltaFlame on December 31, 2008, 01:00:23 pm

That's not even a secret and I haven't told anybody yet. :P Seriously, nobody will ever get to know my biggest secret, ever. You can stick up a radioactive burning torch with spikes up my ass, I won't talk.

Vell

O.o WHAT FUCK?! confusing that.

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on January 02, 2009, 08:45:37 am
radioactive burning torch with spikes up my ass

Yes, that IS confusing.

Vell

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Ulta thinks everybody who gets drunk will "talk". In other words tell secrets and things that they normally wouldn't. Bullshit IMO.

Vell

its more likely. and I am in no way sure of myself on that particular question.

Shadonking

its my birthday tomorrow so im going to get so drunk that it will take days to get over the hangover and the best thing is i wont have to pay for any drinks.  :cake:

:beer:

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Blizzard

Weak will, lol. (I mean Ulta.)

Vell

I have plenty of will. more so than the average bear. simply put, I've never had the experience to tell from, and besides: no need for me to drink troubles away.seems a cowards excuse to me.

Diokatsu

Drinking isn't just away to get away from troubles Ulta :X

Vell

:/ if only I could transmit the meaning of my thoughts to your brain. maybe then you could make some sense of the not-so-confusing-for-me-but-very-much-so-for-others tangle that is my thought patterns.

Fallen Angel X

Nah, you see, Ulta is just scared that if for whatever reason IT's will somehow degrades from alcohol consumption, IT will be vulnerable to jedi mind tricks :rite:

I can't hold my drinks very well ._. I'm a lightweight xD

Valcos

LIGHTWEIGHT!! I can hold my drinks well... but i am like 260ish, so i think that might have something to do with it?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Blizzard on March 17, 2008, 05:42:26 am
Sniffing some vodka or other highly alcoholic drink and you will be high in an instant. I haven't tried it, I know it only from tales, they may just be urban legends.

So, anyone try it yet? :^_^':

Valcos

Lol... if I dont like drinking hard liquor, im not going to sniff it xD
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Ulta, it's fine if you don't drink. That's your choice, I respect that. But it's not fine if you try to convince everybody else that your way is the "right" way.

Vell

is that what it seems like im doing?

Blizzard

A bit, yes. You are critizising people who drink.

Vell

Blizzard

Then I should remind you. This is your most recent post critizising people who drink:

Quote from: UltaFlame on December 31, 2008, 01:00:23 pm

Vell

that was at you particularly, and more a joke than anything.

Blizzard

Vell

Blizzard

It doesn't change the facts. Joke or not, I felt attacked and critized.

Vell

well that was not my intention. these sort of misinterpretations and miscommunications are a daily thing for me. still, I did not mean to attack you. if I aim to attack someone, I attack someone quite obviously. usually with a long rant. usually I act in defense though, I'm not a very aggressive man. defensive, yes. agressive, not much.

...*ranted* NOT AN ATTACK.

Fallen Angel X

Shadonking

]

Vell

Valcos

I know this is kind of random... but Ulta doesnt use capitals?

....so, is anyone a fan of wine?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Depends on the type of wine for me here :D For the most part, it's okay O.o

Blizzard

"man" like "human". Ulta often displayed ITself as girl. DON'T LET IT FOOL YOU! D:

@Ulta: Apology accepted.

@Valcos: I hate wine and beer. ._. Not enough alcohol in it and too bitter for me.

Vell

for anyone who feels like bein thoughftul, I play male and female characters on MMOs about as often, now.

I don't see the allure of alchohol. i hope i dont.

Valcos

Lol, I like wine! But I only think I do because my background is Italian... and my family is pretty fiend at drinking wine. We actually have an annual opening for the new "batch" every year, both sides of the family.
-Oscar De La Hoya