The Vodka Thread

Started by Chaze007, March 09, 2008, 02:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

:O Chocolate milk... I love chocolate milk... :O

But will YOU order a chocolate milk or a cocoa when you are in a club and the hawt girls are dancing there...? >.<
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

yes, I would order a Chocolate Milk over a Cocoa if hot people of the opposite, or same gender to me were all there and would think i was stupid. even if i wanted to sleep with one of  them. IM NOT SO SIMPLE AS TO CONFORM TO OTHERS ABOUT MY BEVERAGE CHOICES!

Blizzard

March 17, 2008, 04:49:48 am #22 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:50:25 am by Blizzard
If I saw you ordering a chocoloate milk I would instantly think of you: "Most probably not a very interesting person. Drinks milk while everybody else is having fun. You can't have much fun with that person. At least not stuff like dancing. Maybe an intellectual conversation. Meh, I can have one with my friends anytime, males if necessary. But maybe, just MAYBE she has a good looking friend who's more funny. If she approaches me, I won't reject her INSTANTLY then."

>.< I just realized that I never reject strangers. >.<

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

darklight

That's why you should drink Kahlua, or Bailey's instead!

mmmmmmmmm

I bought one yesterday as a birthday gift for someone who likes coffee but doesn't like spirits.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Vell

thats precisely why i owuld Blizzy, no offense but your not the kind of person I would be friends with IRL, again no offense, NO OFFENSE, please dont hurt me. lol

Blizzard

No offense to you, but in my post before I was making the same thing clear on the other side... I wouldn't want to be friends with you either. >.<

But I have no problems with most kind of people. I can connect to anybody. I have heavy-party-outgoing type friends, I have the unsocial, quiet type of friends, I have the emo-nobody-understands-my type of friends. Heck, I even have slutty-whores friends, even though I try to avoid them. I'm only not friends with idiots.

Flermza

Blizz, you like a multi-social dude. XD

Blizzard

I'm a complex personality, I have all kind of interests and need a satisfactory amount of time spent on those interests. There is no person who has all those interests, so I am simply a friend with everyone. I can talk with geeks about geeky stuff without problems, I can talk to nerds about nerdy stuff without problems, I can talk to the "cool" people with the actually interesting stuff without problems. I have something in common with all of them.

Vell

as do i Blizzy, as do i. we're similar, but you seem to have WAY too much interest int eh better looking >.>

Fallen Angel X

Umm.... interesting :P I just hang around  :-\

Vell

did your house burn down last week?

Fallen Angel X

Almost... While I was cooking noodles... I left the pot to go to the washroom  :o

Blizzard

I have loads of friends that are not "better looking". I don't care about looks too much. But my gfs were never ugly, nothing below 7/10. :P

Flermza

What did you mean by your comment of  "better looking". XD

Blizzard

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 17, 2008, 02:03:12 pm
as do i Blizzy, as do i. we're similar, but you seem to have WAY too much interest int eh better looking >.>

Chaze007

kk how did is go from me almost getting killed to chocolate milk?
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Fallen Angel X

Vell

its called IT is AWESOME

Blizzard

Flermza

Blizz, think you misquoted. XD