[XP]Project Wipe recruitment REVIVED

Started by ShadowPierce, July 11, 2010, 12:13:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

July 11, 2010, 12:13:49 pm Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:45:08 pm by ShadowPierce
->Project Wipe is a game I'm currently working on... It's a game that uses BABS as its main battle system & uses SpiritMeld System, a renamed Chaos Drive System, as its main feature (NOTE: SpiritMeld System is replaced by Summoning System in demo). The main goal of the full version of the project is to revive fantasy RPGs. You can see the main project thread here:

Wipe: Peaceful Days

I've worked alone for a while back then but I realized these things can't be done alone. That's why right now, I'm trying to find people who are willing to make this project a reality... The following positions are currently open:

• 2 spriters (template used should be RTP)
      • 2-3 scripters (to script & troubleshoot)
      • 1 graphic artist for character portraits
      • 1-2 Title/GameOver Graphics Designers
      • 1-2 Sound Effects (maker/specialst?)
      • 1 Dialogue Improvement Helper (Writer)

Anyone who helps will definitely be posted in credits & gets a chance to marry me... :naughty:

Qualification requirements:

General requirements: ShowHide

General Requirements:

• Be a member of Chaos Project, if possible.
       • Must be mature enough to take criticism of their work.
       • Must have a way for me to contact him/her.
       • Must know what they're actually doing.
       • Must be patient.

Spriter: ShowHide

Spriter position:

• Must have at least basic knowledge in using any graphics software.
       • One or more of the following:
            *Must have sufficient knowledge in spriting using the standard RTP template, if spriting for humans.
            *Must have the ability to make normal, _atk and/or _skl sprites for monsters, if spriting for monsters.
            *Must have the ability to make standing & shooting mecha (humanoid robots) sprites.

Scripter: ShowHide

Scripter position:

• Must have sufficient knowledge & experience in using RGSS.
       • Must know how to troubleshoot & fix errors.
       • Must have sufficient knowledge on:
              - how Blizz-ABS works.
              - making short systems.
              - RGSS graphics scripts.

Artist: ShowHide

Artist position:

• Must have the ability to use any graphics software to color, shade and add details to anime-style character portraits.

Title/Game Over Maker: ShowHide

Title/GameOver Maker position:

• Must have the ability to use any graphics software to make 640x480 images.

Sound Effects: ShowHide

Sound Effects position:

• Must have the ability to use any audio software to make simple sound effects like small explosions/crackling fire/thunder.

Dialogue Improvement: ShowHide

Dialogue Improvement position:

• Must be able to see errors, lengthen and improve dialogues between characters without changing too much as to cause significant difference with original dialogue idea.
       • Although preferred, good grammar is not necessary.

Open positions:

Spriters:

• *none*
      • *none*
      • Dweller Currently taking small tasks

Scripters:

• nathmatt
      • SBR*
      • *none*

Artists:

• *none*

Title/Gameover

• Fantasist
      • soundspectre

Sound Effects:

• MarkHest
      • *none*

Dialogue Improvement:

• *none*

I will say this again, THIS PROJECT WILL BE FINISHED so please, I would really appreciate it if you joined this team...

If you're interested, please post in this topic or PM me here in CP.

What's in it for you:

• Be a part of Project Wipe, the latest Blizz-ABS example game (featuring combos) candidate.
       • I am not a bossy project leader, though I might show my grammar Nazi mode occasionally. In fact, I respect all my team members because I assume most of them are older than me (I'm 20). My friends also tell me that I'm the friendliest person they know. I may be annoying at times when I constantly PM you, asking for updates about your progress.  :^_^':
       • All team members will be credited in the demo & the planned full version.
       • The full version of this project's first goal is to make it to the "Featured Projects" section of Chaos Project. Be recognized if this actually happens!
       • You are free to re-join or leave as you please, but you must inform me first.
       • As you can see in my threads & websites, I strive to be as professional as I possibly can, but it doesn't mean fun & games will be prohibited. After all, we're making a GAME that I wish to be enjoyed by everyone.
       • Credits will be properly given. During beta-testing, all uncredited resources/scripts/etc. will be fixed.
       • Be more involved in the game by showing up as a cameo or easter egg.
       • Although the game already has a general plot, all members are welcome to voice out their opinions on how the main story will go.
       • Upon first release of the demo, all team members who contributed will receive the full game's storyline.
       • It's very easy to join. Show some examples of your work & you get a reply from me as soon as I see it.

Hoping for your responses... :D

More positions may come up soon... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

SBR*

Sign me up for mapping :D! I don't like doing cities, but I'll accept anything else :urgh:.

ShadowPierce

->Alright, one down... If SBR* finishes the first few maps early, 3 or more screenshots will probably be posted this week... And please promote this game as I will most likely finish the first demo before or on September...

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

SBR*

BTW, I probably won't do much mapping. Sorry, I forgot to say that in my first post :urgh:. This is like my 5th project I'm working on :D.

ShadowPierce

->Well... SBR* quit so I'm back to working alone...  :'(

But still, I'll continue & finish this project!  :nod:

Any kind of help would still be welcome! Please support! Thanks!!!  :haha:

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

July 18, 2010, 03:07:07 am #5 Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 03:31:49 am by ShadowPierce
->Had a fellow pinoy as a spriter & make the title/gameover pics... Thanks a lot sk72!

Please support! Post here if you're interested to join!

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->BUMP for updates & request for city mapper!!! I pretty much failed on my first city map attempt... (_ _)

1161-0627-9890

Jek

Ill help with mapping, spriting, and maybe some art.

ShadowPierce

->Will you please post some examples?

I'll add you on the team as soon as you do... ;)

1161-0627-9890

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

Jek

My examples are all over the place.
Heres a map I haven't posted yet:

ShadowPierce

->Added you, thanks for helping Jek!!! ^^

More members please... :haha:

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->BUMP!! for major recruitment thread overhaul! Added "What's in it for you" section! Please read! :haha:

Hoping for your replies!

1161-0627-9890

SquareMan

August 10, 2010, 03:10:30 pm #14 Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:18:37 pm by SquareMan
can you sign me up as a mapper?
Example of My Work: ShowHide

thanks! :)
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Blizzard

What do you think, guys, do we need another mapper?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on August 10, 2010, 05:50:41 pm
What do you think, guys, do we need another mapper?

Uh, Blizz, I think you might have this confused with the Remexos thread.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ShadowPierce

->Wipe's the next Remexos! I think... :xD:

Can you make a world map? I'm currently working on just the demo... After the demo release, I will be giving out more map requests to mappers but for now I'm only missing a world map... The world map shouldn't be big now, it should just be a small part of the whole map... You can post here if you're interested, I'll send you my practice-demo & my instructions so you can base the world map from there... Thanks! :haha: @Square Man

1161-0627-9890

SquareMan

if you send me a world map tileset i could probally whip somthing up in a couple days.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!