[XP]Project Wipe recruitment REVIVED

Started by ShadowPierce, July 11, 2010, 12:13:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentknight72

Quote from: Square Man on August 10, 2010, 10:24:14 pm
if you send me a world map tileset i could probally whip somthing up in a couple days.

VX world map, I prefer.
Sigs: ShowHide

ShadowPierce

August 11, 2010, 07:25:52 am #21 Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:02:32 am by ShadowPierce
->Added Square Man as mapper but the world map can't be put into motion until Jek's map is passed... :)

No pressure Jek... Continue to map like before... :D @Jek

Dude, it's been 5 days since you said the sprites were finished... Can I please have them now? Only the 3 mages will be in the demo anyway... Thanks!!! :haha: @SK72

EDIT:
->Currently in great need of a Mecha Spriter! Please post here if you're interested... :haha:

Thanks! :D

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

element

Maybe I could sign up for spriter but most of the time I work with a picture that's been given.

ShadowPierce

->Can you sprite some mecha? Because it's the only missing resource for the first demo... :^_^':

Also, please post a few examples of your work... :D

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->Square Man seems to have some hardware problems so he won't be making the world map after all... Guess I'll just do it myself... :^_^':

@element: please post here about your application rather than the project thread itself... Thanks! :D

Please support Project Wipe!

1161-0627-9890

element

A sorry didnt notice this post.
I'll post here from now on.  :P

ShadowPierce

->Updates: Jek left, not sure if it's temporary or permanent... :(

Square Man's back! :D

A few edits on scripter Qualification Requirements... Please view first page! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->Added lonely_cubone as mapper! Welcom lonely_cubone! :haha:

Added General Requirements section & increased Scripter limit! Also added an option for scripters! :D

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->BUMP for update: SquareMan moved from mapper to windowskin artist... :D

Also, still in need of a mecha spriter & scripters! Please support, thanks!!! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

ShadowPierce

->BUMP to remind everyone that Wipe is still recruiting members... Thanks!!! :D

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

1161-0627-9890

Lobstrosity

Well okay, I'll give it a shot. I'm here for spriting.  :D
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

SquareMan

I think ShadowPierce would like some examoles of your work Lobstrosity, also i think he would like to know if you can sprite mecha.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

ShadowPierce

Quote from: SquareMan on September 17, 2010, 10:44:03 am
I think ShadowPierce would like some examoles of your work Lobstrosity, also i think he would like to know if you can sprite mecha.
->All main character sprites are done (Except Rhia)... All I'm looking for now are custom monsters, mecha, and outifts to match the Techs' civilization...

Everyone who applied got in anyway as soon as they posted an example... As soon as you post an example, you'll most likely be accepted... :haha:

Thanks!!! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

Lobstrosity

I'll post an example as soon as possible. I'm sorry to say I can't at the moment...
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Dweller

QuoteAlso, still in need of a mecha spriter & scripters! Please support, thanks!!!

I found this Mecha sprite. Maybe you can find a spriter that can edit it (more easy than find one that makes a mecha from 0).
Dwellercoc

ShadowPierce

->Wow! That's great Dweller! This could probably be used as the standard mecha enemy! Thanks! So much! :D I've still got exams so I still can't focus on it right now... :'( I also can't modify the first post so I'll probably start adding updates by posting... :P

Thanks again! *levels up*

1161-0627-9890

Dweller

Dwellercoc

ShadowPierce

->I'm SO using these! Thanks! :haha:

So I should credit Lordmartins right? :D

1161-0627-9890