[XP]Project Wipe recruitment REVIVED

Started by ShadowPierce, July 11, 2010, 12:13:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

Quote from: ShadowPierce on September 22, 2010, 08:53:30 am
->I'm SO using these! Thanks! :haha:

So I should credit Lordmartins right? :D

No, that is a portuguese/brazilian web,  but the links are from www.rpg-maker.fr, a france site (btw take a look at this link, more mechas... ). They don´t provide the autors names from the mechas, so I think you just mention that web as mecha resource provider.

Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

ShadowPierce

->I think I remember these sprites from the RMXP example game kNight (not sure which was capitalized)... When I confirm this, then I'll just credit the project team of kNight... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

nathmatt

seeing that you have no scripters at all i might be able to help just pm or email me what you need and i will see what i can do
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ShadowPierce

->HOLY SHIT! I love your mini scripts nath!!! I'll add you right away! :haha:

I don't have any problems as of now, but I'll PM you as soon as I finish my exams... :D

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

Dweller

Quote from: ShadowPierce on September 23, 2010, 08:42:33 am
I don't have any problems as of now, but I'll PM you as soon as I finish my exams... :D

So you finally resolve your Hud request?
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7005.0.html
Dwellercoc

ShadowPierce

->@Dweller: Not really... But I want to do it myself as much as possible... If I give up soon, I'll make sure to inform our *flinch**chuckles* scripter... yay :haha:

@nath: Thanks! Added you on the first post... My exams will be over tomorrow, Saturday... I'll contact you then... :D

1161-0627-9890

36inc

1 song and 2 sound effects ogg format(cause wav is too big)
http://www.box.net/shared/zch2273vy7
If you liked them please give me a proper criticism of the song and sounds.
I wanna know which direction this game takes so i can make appropriate music and sounds.

If I get accepted
I work mostly with Ogg,Wav and MP3
I am Rose Erin.

Subsonic_Noise

Theretotally isn't an edit feature for things like that.

36inc

September 24, 2010, 02:32:34 am #48 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:48:39 am by 36inc
Oh! sorry I usually do forget there's an edit button on forums.
sorry bout that.

Ill try to remember it but forgive me i can be stupid lol
I am Rose Erin.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: 36inc on September 24, 2010, 02:32:34 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on September 24, 2010, 02:11:23 am
Theretotally isn't an edit feature for things like that.

eh elaborate?What do you mean?

The rules. Do people still read them? They sure don't say "Igbore the edit button, it's just decoration. Double post as uch as you want." tl;dr: If you have something to add to your post, edit it instead of making a new one, exept when someone posted after you or 24 hours have passed.

Calintz

I like them. They aren't like eye popping good, but they meet the standards of the Standard RTP.
About the dungeon one though. You said you wanted critique, so I kinda feel like that one starts off too slow. Like, I feel like the player will get into battles too much before the song even picks up to its best. I would say speed up the count to the piece's climax.

Good job though! I like them. :)

36inc

Quote from: Calintz on September 24, 2010, 02:57:25 am
I like them. They aren't like eye popping good, but they meet the standards of the Standard RTP.
About the dungeon one though. You said you wanted critique, so I kinda feel like that one starts off too slow. Like, I feel like the player will get into battles too much before the song even picks up to its best. I would say speed up the count to the piece's climax.

Good job though! I like them. :)

see I dont know that so i need more context like usage.now if I thought for a second this was a battle type song,the pace would be faster.but see I just thought bg music in dungeon.so thats what I made.Based on that is it good?
I am Rose Erin.

Calintz

I mean yea, you're intentions are definitely in the right place. It's a good beat, but I suppose I am assuming that the encounter rate is high. I'm used to only taking like twenty or thirty steps on the map and BAM! This song won't have picked up by that time.

Anyway, looking at it from the view that it's a sample for admittance into the Wipe Team I would say it's great. If you're only showcasing your skillset, then I'd say you're talented. It did seem like the timing was off a little bit around the middle. About after the third rhythm came in, but IDK. I only listened to enough of the song to get the gist of it.

Overall grade... 'B-' for me.
I like it. =)

36inc

Quote from: Calintz on September 24, 2010, 03:17:43 am
I mean yea, you're intentions are definitely in the right place. It's a good beat, but I suppose I am assuming that the encounter rate is high. I'm used to only taking like twenty or thirty steps on the map and BAM! This song won't have picked up by that time.

Anyway, looking at it from the view that it's a sample for admittance into the Wipe Team I would say it's great. If you're only showcasing your skillset, then I'd say you're talented. It did seem like the timing was off a little bit around the middle. About after the third rhythm came in, but IDK. I only listened to enough of the song to get the gist of it.

Overall grade... 'B-' for me.
I like it. =)

http://www.myspace.com/katsutsuki/
My music can be pretty hit or miss,but hey thats development.
I have sites everywhere for music but myspace has the most allowable space.
so I can download large files.
I am Rose Erin.

ShadowPierce

->Great, just downloaded those 3 files & they were pretty good... :haha: You're hired! :D

BTW, I was listening to 'heaven' but my mom was on the other PC beside this one, when it started to sound like some adult movie... Unfortunately, my speakers were loud & she gave me some strange look... :xD: Anyway, they were all pretty good... Looking forward to working with you! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

36inc

September 24, 2010, 02:54:58 pm #55 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:01:21 pm by 36inc
Quote from: ShadowPierce on September 24, 2010, 06:19:13 am
->Great, just downloaded those 3 files & they were pretty good... :haha: You're hired! :D

BTW, I was listening to 'heaven' but my mom was on the other PC beside this one, when it started to sound like some adult movie... Unfortunately, my speakers were loud & she gave me some strange look... :xD: Anyway, they were all pretty good... Looking forward to working with you! :haha:

yeah maybe i should of warned you.
Heaven was a product of me and a friend randomly finding funny Asian"movies"
The girl in it was hilarious the voice was mor like helium.
so I said Id use it.
I actualy used it in two songs cause I recorded 8 minutes of sound.lol

oh and thank you.
Everytime you make a new map or need a new sound
Im ganna need references to how its used so I know what tempo and how long to make it.
whenI give you the files theyll be named appropriately and sent to you in a zip folder.
cool? I use Ogg and Wav mostly cause My mp3 dont play on my rpgmakerXp/vx.
I am Rose Erin.

musti

I can help you out on the art part.
I can draw pretty decently, While my works are more or less anime inspired, it isn't generic anime.

''pics'': ShowHide

(A character art you may not use as this is something for someone else's game)

Subsonic_Noise

I came here to bash the art and am now upset because it's actually very awesome. :V
Do you think you can do postapocalyptic / futuristic artwork, too?

ShadowPierce

October 02, 2010, 05:26:43 am #58 Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:39:04 am by ShadowPierce
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on October 02, 2010, 04:29:03 amDo you think you can do postapocalyptic / futuristic artwork, too?
->NO! HE'S MINE!!! :V

@musti: Well, I actually need someone I can trust since this will be tedious work (I already mentioned in the first post that different poses will be made for different emotions)... No offense... Though I'd still ask for your contact details because I'm very impressed by your work... I might consider you, and lvlup for being such an awesome newcomer... :haha:

EDIT:
->@Team Wipe: Sorry if I haven't been updating lately... :'( I was advised by my doctor to go to sleep by 8-9pm because "my insomnia is all in my head" and my only free time is during my insomnia time... :P I'll still try to do as much as I can in the 2-3hours of daily free time I have...  :gunz:

I hope for your kind considerations... Thanks!!! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

musti

Quote from: ShadowPierce on October 02, 2010, 05:26:43 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on October 02, 2010, 04:29:03 amDo you think you can do postapocalyptic / futuristic artwork, too?
->NO! HE'S MINE!!! :V

@musti: Well, I actually need someone I can trust since this will be tedious work (I already mentioned in the first post that different poses will be made for different emotions)... No offense... Though I'd still ask for your contact details because I'm very impressed by your work... I might consider you, and lvlup for being such an awesome newcomer... :haha:

EDIT:
->@Team Wipe: Sorry if I haven't been updating lately... :'( I was advised by my doctor to go to sleep by 8-9pm because "my insomnia is all in my head" and my only free time is during my insomnia time... :P I'll still try to do as much as I can in the 2-3hours of daily free time I have...  :gunz:

I hope for your kind considerations... Thanks!!! :haha:

No offense taken, If you're interested just send me a pm :0

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on October 02, 2010, 04:29:03 am
I came here to bash the art and am now upset because it's actually very awesome. :V
Do you think you can do postapocalyptic / futuristic artwork, too?

LOL, would you really have done that if my art was crap:X?
either way futuristic/apocalyptic? I can expand on all types of art, but I would like you to elaborate on what you mean with that, like cyberpun-ish, techno or whatever.
Once I get a clear view on what you mean, I wouldn't mind doing art for you(as long as you give me credits and stuff :P)