Xbox Live Credit Card Payment

Started by G_G, July 13, 2010, 09:55:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Microsoft is being really stupid. I tried logging in today and it said My account has been suspended because it can't renew my membership with a credit card that has been added to my account.

First of all, this credit card was a debit gift card that had 50 dollars on it that was used for microsoft points. Next, I never put a setting on to automatically renew my gold. Okay my predicament now is I can't log on, and its either asking me to edit this credit card I put on or add a new one. I can't make it not renew it automatically.

My question is, can I fix this? Anyone have this same problem? I called 1-800-4-MyXbox, and I'm still on hold. Help please.

Jek

People hate your X-Box. Any problems still? I just but the 12 month gold card thingy, but only once had I bought that, and its expired now. Im not buying a new one.

G_G

Well I think I'm gonna buy a 12 month thing to see if that works. Or get a 50 dollar pre paid debit card. I'm honestly thinking about going to ps3

G_G

Well turns out, that somehow Auto Renewal was turned on.  Called 1-800-4MY-XBOX again and I actually talked to someone helpful. They turned off auto renewal and gave me a free month due to me losing a month off my 3 month membership.

So its all fixed again. And I just bought a whole year as well. I won't have to deal with anything again for awhile.