Started by nathmatt, March 09, 2008, 10:13:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

March 09, 2008, 10:13:11 am Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:14:51 am by nathmatt
heres what i got so far but i cant figure out how to make a light orb
btw: these are rtp edits
Spoiler: ShowHide

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

darklight

March 09, 2008, 01:12:02 pm #2 Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 01:33:14 pm by darklight
I'll take this request too. :) I'm gonna rip the ones from Secret of Mana.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Blizzard

Here are all the orbs I could find on my HDD. A couple of them are by me, some aren't.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6xyn7
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

darklight

Ta-da! I made dark and light versions. Go darklight! Available in ROYGBIV and B/W.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.

Kathis

^_^ don't mind if I use these too. ^_^ 16 elements just what I needed for my game ah things work nicely I'll give you Credit Darklight or did someone else make this?
Kathis attention span for game making is based on a meter depending on his mood changes how far he'll go with the project,
Right now 25%,
Currently working on Random game version 3 on rpg maker xp. current status...2% compleat,

darklight

March 09, 2008, 09:00:45 pm #7 Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:14:08 pm by darklight
 :o 16 elements, wow!

These are from the Squaresoft game Secret of Mana. :P One of the best games ever! But I resized, cleaned it up and recolored it for RMXP.

Blizzard

Lol, I knew that those orbs looked awfully familiar. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

So then you have everything you need??