Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

@winkio
Haha, I'm not so crazy after all. I always thought of Andy as my long-haired counterpart.  :haha:

I can't recall how long that took me, but it took the whole bottom shelf of the fridge. My guess would be less than 2 weeks. I do remember eating the small burger on top of it as well as a quarter of the behemoth at the restaurant. I ended up throwing away most of the fries though...

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

April 17, 2012, 10:08:45 am #1741 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:19:55 am by Blizzard
@KK20: Want. ;_;

EDIT:

Behold my 4-week old beard!

Spoiler: ShowHide

It's even more impressive IRL. Mark saw it over Skype already.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

Eh might as well post a recent picture of myself :P
Just your average mirror facebook picture lol

Calintz

@blizz:
kinda looks like my pubes before i trimmed them...LMAO, jk.

Blizzard

Ohhhhhh, now it makes sense! Women must feel like they are giving me a blowjob when they kiss me.

:V:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

wait, so they're sucking on your nose?...Lol.

Futendra

Quote from: Landith on April 21, 2012, 05:57:17 pm
Eh might as well post a recent picture of myself :P
Just your average mirror facebook picture lol

I love that back cover!

Landith

Haha the game boy case? A girl gave that to me for Christmas haha its my favorite case

G_G

I had my prom last night. Twas amazing. Here's my date and I, we were taking outside pictures. All of the good pictures (the ones during the prom) are all on her camera and hopefully I can get those soon. >.<

Futendra

Quote from: Landith on April 22, 2012, 12:31:10 pm
Haha the game boy case? A girl gave that to me for Christmas haha its my favorite case

I want one for a C3 :D

G_G

Another special gem for y'all. Me my freshmen year.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: game_guy on April 22, 2012, 01:19:39 pm
I had my prom last night. Twas amazing. Here's my date and I, we were taking outside pictures. All of the good pictures (the ones during the prom) are all on her camera and hopefully I can get those soon. >.<

Good to see you turned into a girl and hooked up with some random guy. :) I'm happy for you.

Kett Shee

You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Calintz

G_G

April 24, 2012, 08:22:24 am #1754 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:19:13 pm by game_guy
Removed.

Landith

You didn't include the photobomb one? Lol that was the greatest one :P

G_G

June 16, 2012, 10:09:56 pm #1756 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:23:03 pm by game_guy
I find no reason to be ashamed of either of these following pictures. They are large. Just follow the links.

http://decisive-media.net/gameguy/for_eli/IMG_20120616_194846.jpg

http://decisive-media.net/gameguy/for_eli/IMG_20120616_194859.jpg

EDIT:
Branden Edition
http://www.decisive-media.net/gameguy/for_eli/brooooo.png

Spaceman McConaughey

Branden edition is best edition.

Subsonic_Noise

Me after moving, in a state where my hair doesn't look crappy for once. :P

Blizzard

June 17, 2012, 03:33:35 pm #1759 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:40:09 pm by Blizzard
At my sister's graduation ceremony 2 weeks ago (which was held almost a year late, my sister will finish her 4th college year in 2 weeks).

From right to left we have Blizzard, Mama Blizzard, Papa Blizzard, Sister Blizzard and Possibly-In-A-Few-Years-To-Be-Brother-In-Law Blizzard.

EDIT: Damn, I love this red shirt. I look so fucking sexy. <3 And I should for $100.

EDIT: If you look carefully, you can see how the gauze on my belly embosses my shirt a bit. ;_; It's about 10 cm wide and 20 cm tall.