Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 25, 2014, 03:01:29 pm #1940 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:04:20 pm by Blizzard
I learned quite a bit of these things since I am taking the opposite route: trying to gain mass. And it worked pretty well so far. I went to the gym 1-2 times a week for a period of 9 months and I gained 6 kilos with only minor change in food (trying to eat fattier food and food high on protein). In another 2 months I went 3 times a week with a high fatty diet and gained 4 kilos. I lost a kilo again since then, but it's mainly fat I lost. (I have a scale with that thing that can measure body fat).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

the other thing the high protein diet does is reinforces the exercise. every time you use your muscles you tear them apart a little bit. your body needs proteins to repair them. thus a low carb high protein diet helps you control the caloric intake, fills you up, forces your body to burn more calories to do the extra work to break down the proteins, and provides the extra proteins you need to rebuild after exercise. the exercise here is critical, with out it the high protein intake will make things worse.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Also, one thing that I learned: It's good to take in some energy before exercise. I usually tried to squeeze in a meal about 1-1.5 hours before the exercise. When I was very short on time, I ate some shitty replacement like a Mars or Twix instead of an actual meal, but it was still better than not eating anything since you do need energy for exercise. The sugar and quick carbs you get from this kind of food is still better than nothing, but you should avoid it in normal circumstances. If there is no other way on a consistent basis, make some way. Or at least try some fructose instead of plain refined sugar (e.g, Energy Dextrose or something like that, IDK if that's available in the US).

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Been a while since I posted a pic, especially one without dyeing my hair black xD.
I has gained weight, but whatevs I will lose it soon...maybe...
Spoiler: ShowHide

Ranquil

Quote from: Zexion on July 31, 2014, 01:50:16 pm
Been a while since I posted a pic, especially one without dyeing my hair black xD.
I has gained weight, but whatevs I will lose it soon...maybe...

10/10 would bang

I'm so good at selfies: ShowHide
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Blizzard

A way too excited Blizzard.

I'm on the right: ShowHide

Zexion

Excited blizzard, meet psycho zex.

Lol, it's an old pic, but the lighting in the room was making me look wierd so i started posing like a psycho. Not that I know how psychos pose ._.

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizzard

Spaceman McConaughey

Ranquil

So I dressed up for Halloween the other day: ShowHide
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

MarkHest

WhiteRose

Quote from: MarkHest on November 06, 2014, 04:21:44 pm
Warning, large picture: ShowHide

What type of headphones are those? They look comfortable.

fjshrr5

Me holidng my son, and my sister just being herself lol

MarkHest

Quote from: WhiteRose on November 06, 2014, 04:25:57 pmWhat type of headphones are those? They look comfortable.

Somic Headphones. Don't know the model name but that's the name of the type.

winkio

WhiteRose

Quote from: fjshrr5 on November 06, 2014, 04:26:56 pm
Me holidng my son, and my sister just being herself lol

Your son is cute. <3 I like baby hats.

fjshrr5

Lol thank you, he is such a ham lol a bit older now :P 6 months old yesterday

Blizzard

Lol, you look a bit like an ex-roommate of mine.

Ranquil