Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on January 31, 2009, 11:13:37 pm
Seriously, he looks like he's going to kill the camera by glaring at it. D: Gawd that's a nice poster thing though.

I agree, game_guy looks 13 or 14 - 10 might be being a bit mean. I mean, most people want to look older. I don't understand, but oh well. You can get cheap tickets and stuff. XD

It all just reminds me how I (misguidedly) think people look like their avatars. :|
The death glare. All Asians possess it. :V: Thanks for the complement about the poster. I got it from school. :)

That's why I like looking serious/mature. It makes you look unintentionally older.  :ninja:

Yeah, I'm either a perky girl who likes to ride on people's backs (WHOOOO) despite that's only one word of text saying something like that or some crazy {spoiler}.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Reno-s--Joker

How come I don't possess it then? XD (and what kind of awesome school/school friends? *drools*)

QuoteThat's why I like looking serious/mature. It makes you look unintentionally older.  Ninja

What, so you can pay more for your fares? D:
XD

QuoteYeah, I'm either a perky girl who likes to ride on people's backs (WHOOOO) despite that's only one word of text saying something like that or some crazy {spoiler}.

Well, it also helps that it says 'Maya Fey' right under your username.... :D

Arrrgh my computer's (not to mention my brain) going to fry... but I bet you're all enjoying snow up there, eh? :P

Starrodkirby86

QuoteHow come I don't possess it then? XD (and what kind of awesome school/school friends? *drools*)

One of the teachers at the school gave it to me as a gift because he knew me and my sister well (As we went to that school).
And maybe the Asian death glare is only in Males? :V:

QuoteWell, it also helps that it says 'Maya Fey' right under your username.... :D

...>_>

<_<

LET'S GO GET SOME BURGERS, NICK!

QuoteArrrgh my computer's (not to mention my brain) going to fry... but I bet you're all enjoying snow up there, eh?  :P

It's not snowing here. ._.;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Reno-s--Joker

Awesome teacher. Lol, it's always me giving presents to teachers I know instead of the other way around. :D
*shakes fist at male asian* XD I think a death glare can be much more useful than looking 10. :P

Quote...>_>

<_<

LET'S GO GET SOME BURGERS, NICK!

That also made my day. :haha:

QuoteIt's not snowing here. ._.;

It doesn't have to be. I just know it's colder. And consequently a better place for my comp. *dies*

Fallen Angel X

lol, I don't got the death glare ._. Maybe it's just you SRK. No wait, it could be me!! D: And wow, I never knew I could resemble my avatar. I look way different from mine O.o

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 01, 2009, 03:58:51 pm
lol, I don't got the death glare ._. Maybe it's just you SRK. No wait, it could be me!! D: And wow, I never knew I could resemble my avatar. I look way different from mine O.o

What do you mean you don't have the death glare? I see it right here in broad daylight!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Erm...more like drugged glare or something, but eh, what's a quick Photoshop going to do? :xD:

Valcos

Well... white people have the sexy glare!!! :<_<:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

Today's Lesson:
Asian (M) = death glare
White (M/F) = sexy glare

Hey... I should quit school right now! This is much more fun.... :D

But I must say Fallen Angel X has more of a sun glare going on. Excuse the terrible pun. 8-O

Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Diokatsu on February 02, 2009, 06:22:25 pm
Wonder if Reno has pics XD
I don't know. I haven't been doing a comprehensive search as I would on other users, but the closest I can get so far is her DeviantID picture (Which is well-drawn and colored I may add):
Spoiler: ShowHide

So yeah...

(That's right, I'm a stalker. Fear me and my detective skills. >_>;)

Reno-s--Joker

DDDDDD: OH GOD I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! *runs away*

... I'm still testing the waters here... :shifty:

Blizzard

*is wondering how old Reno actually is*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Quote from: Blizzard on February 03, 2009, 06:41:59 am
*is wondering how old Reno actually is*

Lol, Blizz... why do you want to know her age!?  :o
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

She's too old for you Blizz! She's 255. If she levels up grows another year older though, she'll reset to being 0 and then you'd be a pedophile. >.>

Blizzard

I am the one deciding if she's too old. :P Since I am supposedly ageless and we all know from games and movies that all chicks over 200 years are really hot, I don't see a problem here. :V

Punn

Pfft, 255 years of sex experience. Insta-win

Reno-s--Joker

QuoteShe's too old for you Blizz! She's 255. If she levels up grows another year older though, she'll reset to being 0 and then you'd be a pedophile. >.>

LMAO that totally made my day! <3 :haha:

QuotePfft, 255 years of sex experience. Insta-win

Yes, I pwn Blizzard more than 10 times over on that one. :V

Well, I promise you'll all find out soon enough. :shifty: But in the meantime this conversation is really quite entertaining. :D

Valcos

Eww... i dont like old farts  :<_<:. Unless you're my nonna! She makes some good pasta :haha:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

D: I can't cook for no crap. Although I'm trying to learn Asian food. Not much pasta there.  :<_<:
Awww, Valcos doesn't liek me....  :'(