Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

lol at the pink/purple version of your hair

Valcos

I was going to take a picture today but I got my shirt dirty (-_-")...but I'll get one :P

And nice pics Blizz 8) Hanging with the ladies 8)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

and eventually FAX will hunt him down becoming the ultimate fan boy :\/

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Fantasist

QuoteI tried to take a picture of myself with a certain landmark *COUGHTHEWHITEHOUSECOUGH*, but my head blocked it. Such humorous mistakes.

lol I'd like to see that one. And 'd love to see your expression when you saw that :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on March 03, 2008, 08:29:28 am
QuoteI tried to take a picture of myself with a certain landmark *COUGHTHEWHITEHOUSECOUGH*, but my head blocked it. Such humorous mistakes.

lol I'd like to see that one. And 'd love to see your expression when you saw that :D

I'll scan that if you want. Just wait, the next post here will "most likely" be that very picture. I need to search for it. :P

I laughed myself off with that, since I'm usually jolly when I make a silly mistake (Like that).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 03, 2008, 08:22:56 pm
Quote from: Susys on March 03, 2008, 08:20:44 pm
Quote from: nerissya on March 03, 2008, 03:07:03 am
Quote from: mumerus on March 02, 2008, 03:09:33 pm
Nude pic plz.

Who's going to post a nude pic!? :-\ Susys or Nerissya?!! ;D
You pervert, they want a nude pic of Blizzard, numbnut...*Bonkers* I would say "Who doesn't? :P", but that would make me seem like a homosexual.

Anyway, I kept my promise. Here's the White House pictures.

----

And here is our majestic White House with these...people...taking pictures like we're tourists or something...

Ah...much better.

And here is the picture you're waiting for.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Valcos

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 03, 2008, 08:27:10 pm
Nude pic plz.

You pervert, they want a nude pic of Blizzard, numbnut...*Bonkers* I would say "Who doesn't? :P", but that would make me seem like a homosexual.

And here is the picture you're waiting for.

Lmao....thats a pretty funny picture!! ;D You look so...lol...sour faced? :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Don't blame me, I was sick during that time, the weather was cold, and I liked being a squinty eyed person. Yet, the photo was during last year. In fact, it's one year old and some days. Pretty intriguing, don't you think? No, not intriguing, interesting. And attentive. The A is for "Attention!".

*Just for fun Bonk on the head*

You've been blessed.

Valcos

Lmao :D You like to ramble on alot :P. Thats almost as funny as the pic ;D!
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 03, 2008, 08:36:49 pm
Lmao :D You like to ramble on alot :P. Thats almost as funny as the pic ;D!
My friend, not to make any offense to him, he is a professional rambler. When he grows up, that should be his career. $50.00 per hour will be the paycheck...and the amount of tips he gets from his audience. As a professional rambler, not only it can contain lies and other stories, it can be pointless. In fact, I may have two, no three...

When my brain apparently goes off during the day, I say a lot of idiotic things in simple sentences (This case though, I'm using a lot of commas, since that's what I do in literary writings). It's not exactly idiotic though, but it's enthusiastic, coherent, but useless.

Vell

lol, yeah, when I get tired or bored I become like, the person to go to if you want to find something  horrible the humans are doing to earth.

darklight

Nude pic plz.

*amused*
I wonder what Blizzard thinks of all this. You know if he put one up we'd all click, guys and girls.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: darklight on March 03, 2008, 08:58:18 pm
Nude pic plz.

*amused*
I wonder what Blizzard thinks of all this. You know if he put one up we'd all click, guys and girls.
Even if he censors the private parts, someone's going to de-mosaic it. If he doesn't censor it, you better hope there's a parental advisory. If Blizzard hedges the answer from all of us, you know he's embarrassed, and now, to further this, let me quote.
Nude pic plz.

Valcos

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 03, 2008, 09:46:52 pm
Quote from: darklight on March 03, 2008, 08:58:18 pm
Nude pic plz.

*amused*
Even if he censors the private parts, someone's going to de-mosaic it. If he doesn't censor it, you better hope there's a parental advisory. If Blizzard hedges the answer from all of us, you know he's embarrassed, and now, to further this, let me quote.
Nude pic plz.

Sorry, ::)... I have a thing for requoting major quotage :P...Plus...why would I want to see Blizz nude anyways ??? Maybe some people like Nerissya and Susys or F.A.X. or maybe even Nortos.... ::)..... :P (j/king....or am i :o)
-Oscar De La Hoya