Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

March 01, 2008, 10:38:45 am #40 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:39:18 am by Starrodkirby86
Is that an old or recent photo? You look short. XD Unless both of you guys are younger than me, then that's a perfect exception, but nevertheless, you do look short. Maybe the first photo gave me this impression, but the first photo definitely looks old. Why not get a recent one? The self mug I had, I took that photo yesterday (Not the bag and the side view, those ones were weeks and months old).

Aw, you beat me, this post is now obsolete.

---

Get a recent photo of yourself...Those seem to be elementary school photos, in my humble opinion at least.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

Lol werent those younger than grade 3 or something or grade 3? :D One was at your old house :P. And I think we are younger than you :-\ Turning 15 :o.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Then that means my looks really do show more of me aging rather than me being a regular. Because I'm Thirteen, turning to fourteen. And since you guys are Freshmen, it's definitely a difference in age. Unless one of you got held back...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Valcos

Lol nope! :D But you do look older than your age :P. I thought you were our age but when you said then I must be older than you I was like what!? ;D But what game are you playing on your comp in one of those pics? :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Ok.. In all honesty that 1st pic was taken 1998 so I'm 5-6 Years old  ???

The 2nd pic WAS in grade 3  ;D

And the self portrait is how I look now  :P

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on March 01, 2008, 11:05:03 am
And the self portrait is how I look now  :P
An artist's rendition of what you look, which is an exaggeration. If that picture is you, then this would be me:
Artist's rendition.: ShowHide

Quote from: Valcos on March 01, 2008, 11:02:31 am
But what game are you playing on your comp in one of those pics? :-\
The game is Age of Empires II: Age of Kings. It's one of my favorite RTSes but unfortunately I don't have The Conquerors Expansion Pack so I can't create my own custom units (We could've have William Wallaces be Valcoses and Fallen Angel Xs, if you know what I mean).

Fallen Angel X

Oh SNAP!!! You're Black?  :o lol reminds me of a friend who's azn and black  :P Valcos knows who though. And Valcos's self portrait is one of Chuck Norris  ;D

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on March 01, 2008, 11:24:18 am
Oh SNAP!!! You're Black?  :o lol reminds me of a friend who's azn and black  :P Valcos knows who though. And Valcos's self portrait is one of Chuck Norris  ;D
Fabio's African American? O.o; Now I never realized that fact...But I have a friend that is Asian and African American. His baby picture makes him look Asian though, and he's way different than what he looks now. Very humorous. Oh, is this person you? -_-;

Might as well use realistic photos instead of exaggerations.

Valcos

I dont know how to take a picture of myself :-\. And my webcams broken :P...Otherwise ill show my manly body ::)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 01, 2008, 11:39:22 am
I dont know how to take a picture of myself :-\. And my webcams broken :P...Otherwise ill show my manly body ::)

Use the following:

• A Digital Camera (With a memory stick or an SD Card)

• A Cell Phone with a memory stick or an SD Card

• A Webcam, but you broke it

• A Cheap Mini Camera that costs 5 Dollars

• Let an artist draw you and scan that

• Rummage through your old photos and put that up

This list isn't just for Valcos...It can be be for anyone else as well....*Looks at Susys*

Valcos

But I physically dont know how to take a picture of myself?!? :-\ Like I dont know how to work the timer on my cam! :P.....(-_-"
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

lol use your phone and look at a mirror  ::)

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

No... I mean take your phone and aim at a mirror :-\ besides you HAVE to have some reflective surface at your residence

Valcos

Im not a fruit...girls take pics of them self in the mirror! :P In to cool for that stuff 8)( hehe :P)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

March 01, 2008, 11:54:15 am #55 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:55:19 am by Starrodkirby86
I used a mirror in my case. It's extremely easy to use a mirror to take a picture...Fantasist did it...you can do it too! :O Are you implying that me and Fantasist are sissy girls? C'mon, man up, immature brute. Heh, just kidding about that, but nevertheless, just take one. If you don't like the mirror so much, then attempt to take one without it, it still works for me when I don't do, cell phone wise at the least.

And besides, if you try to take a picture of yourself without the mirror, you'll fail miserably, I remember I did that various times. I tried to take a picture of myself with a certain landmark *COUGHTHEWHITEHOUSECOUGH*, but my head blocked it. Such humorous mistakes.

Fallen Angel X

Valcos

No.... :-\ but Id rather just set it on a timer! I dont like the mirror!! :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

March 01, 2008, 11:58:32 am #58 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:59:19 am by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: Valcos on March 01, 2008, 11:55:53 am
No.... :-\ but Id rather just set it on a timer! I dont like the mirror!! :P
Hope you don't have Eisoptrophobia. That means you fear mirrors or you fear seeing yourself on the mirror. Also hope you don't have Ithyphallophobia as well...;)

Fallen Angel X

lol is that like when you see your reflection in the water you jump in b/c you think you're drowning?