Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Ugh, if his pics are as creepy as those posts...

Fallen Angel X

Don't give me nightmares from those thoughts  :-[

Valcos

....yeh...not going to lie...that would be pretty creppy :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

legacyblade

Ugh, that would be horrid. It would be like seeing one of my normal dreams on the screen.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: legacyblade on March 06, 2008, 10:00:28 pm
Ugh, that would be horrid. It would be like seeing one of my normal dreams on the screen.

You're normal dreams???  :o

legacyblade

Yeah, you should see my nightmares...they'd make so so creeped out you'd go insane (like me).

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on March 06, 2008, 10:03:40 pm
Quote from: legacyblade on March 06, 2008, 10:00:28 pm

You're normal dreams???  :o
Why yes, I am a normal dream. You may think of me in dreams, but not in nightmares, as I will be a gruesome swamp monster. However, Legacy's normal dreams are the equivalent of Ulta's cruel and lethal stories. You can understand that relation right?

Aw, why did you make a new reply? Anyhoo, are you mentally disturbed by it so much that it makes you overthink and worry?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

legacyblade

No, it just makes me have creepy thoughts. If I was an aztec, the rituals would have become much more gruesome... ;)

Valcos

I dont have nightmares :-\ I had one (1...) and it was when i was like 4..thats about it....know i could name countless dreams about playing in the superbowl or playing in the nfl...or football in general but... :-\....i noticed we stray off topic alot :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

legacyblade

Well I don't think its scary, but its much creepier than other dreams...but back on topic. Nerissya, post both types of pics. A normal one for non-NSFW people such as myself, and a "resource" for the community (the other kind, no clothes).

Fallen Angel X

WAIT!!! This will probably come off as rude.. But, Are you FAT!? =\/ Lolz j/k we all love you nerissya

legacyblade

Yes we do (^_~), ok that aside, yeah we all like you, no matter what you look like  :D

Valcos

....actually....I'll probably look at her different if she was fat :-\...not to be rude but im not going to lie about it :-\....
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Atleast your honest Valcos  ;D

legacyblade

Ok, if she weighs 300 pounds, I'd probably get a dif mental picture, but I don't really care how girls look (well if I wanted to date them, it would play a slight factor, but who cares what the people on forums look like? All you see is our avatar!)

Valcos

Well, obviously im not going to avoid tallkking to her if shes fat  :-\ but right now i have her mental image as a girl i know. So... :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

legacyblade

I can't keep the mental images via forum. Forum people are always given one of the 6 voices (6 for each gender), and their faces in my mind are their avatars.

Valcos

Yeh, i know what you mean :D. Like for some peoplei actually put a face to them :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

legacyblade

I picture you as a very generic male face in teenage years. Just think CG anime, and you'll be on the right track.