Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

May 11, 2014, 12:38:54 am #1900 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:40:10 am by Ryex
... is that an anchor tattoo under you left eye? or is it drawn on with eyeliner
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

tSwitch

Quote from: Ryex on May 11, 2014, 12:38:54 am
... is that an anchor tattoo under you left eye? or is it drawn on with eyeliner

It's not an anchor, but I suppose I can see how it could look like one.

It's actually the combination Mars+Venus spoke from the transgender marker.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Ryex

interesting, but that doesn't answer the question if it's a tattoo or eyeliner :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PhoenixFire

So yeah, I finally figured out I could get a picture, email it to myself, upload to dropbox, and make it a public share... Sooooooooooo.... Here's some really badly done nail work =p I need practice haha

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

tSwitch

Quote from: Ryex on May 12, 2014, 04:16:54 pm
interesting, but that doesn't answer the question if it's a tattoo or eyeliner :P

it is eyeliner.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

Quote from: PhoenixFire on May 12, 2014, 06:21:38 pm
So yeah, I finally figured out I could get a picture, email it to myself, upload to dropbox, and make it a public share... Sooooooooooo.... Here's some really badly done nail work =p I need practice haha

Yeah, you could use some practice, lol!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

It's funny to see that I don't have pictures of my face at all.

EDIT:
I found one!

orochii

Looking at the camera? Nah. That's for swags :yolo:. J/K.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Praelium on May 17, 2014, 03:52:36 am

EDIT:
I found one!

I don't say this to everyone, but I think the long hair suits you. Looks good. :)

Ranquil

Quote from: Praelium on May 17, 2014, 03:52:36 am

EDIT:
I found one!

I see growing your hair out has finally paid off! Looking good! :D

Here's a somewhat old picture of me.
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Soulshaker3

I would participate but i'm too sexy for your yes  :V:
Hellow?

Ranquil

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Praelium

June 13, 2014, 01:18:43 pm #1913 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 09:56:58 am by Praelium
Quote from: Blizzard on June 06, 2014, 02:30:23 pm
UNBUTTONED SHIRT

It was for swag purposes for me, it was windy.

EDIT: Wait, I never button my shirt. I want to show my beautiful T-shirts.

winkio

The company I work at did took portraits last week to update their website, but they also sent them to us for free.  Here is me looking professional:

Blizzard

You look like a million dollar and some change. <3

Ranquil

Quote from: winkio on July 03, 2014, 02:33:28 am
The company I work at did took portraits last week to update their website, but they also sent them to us for free.  Here is me looking professional:

You look extremely photogenetic.

I like it! :3

PhoenixFire

Nothing like a good suit fir the perfect picture :3

I myself am nowhere near that photogenic.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Praelium

Blizzard