Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

Pretty awesome pic ;D It's pretty smexy  ;)

Fantasist

March 24, 2008, 02:27:40 am #221 Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:29:25 am by Fantasist

Shades of blue, dunno what's the deal with my stupid phone cam. I took that in broad daylight.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Didn't you post a picture of yourself months ago? o.o

Anyway, awesome stuff both of you. Fantasist, you're very cool because you just are.

And Rune, you remind me of someone at school. I have no clue why.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Aw, thank you Star <3 I just posted it cause the last two pics were... shady :o lol!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Fallen Angel X

lol Fantasist, you REALLY like really remind me of someone at my school  :-\

GAX

Formal pic with my girlfriend/waifu ^^.

A year ago

2 years ago

Having a Naruto Moment

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Fantasist

March 25, 2008, 08:07:51 am #226 Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:11:51 am by Fantasist
Ah, looking good GAX :D
@FAX: Is that so? The world is small, don't you think? ^.^

Starrodkirby86

Spoiler: ShowHide

This picture makes you look like you went into some serious business, like a prison shoot or something of that nature. All jokes aside, I suppose congratulations on thy girlfriend. And the long hair looks nice...:P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

LOL!

GAX, that first pic is awesome. I have to power you up for that.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

lol, yeah, that first pic is actually the first time I ever wore a tux XD

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Lol, nice pic :P. Didnt think you would look like that ;D I thought you were a girl.... :-\ ;D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 26, 2008, 07:30:47 pm
Lol, nice pic :P. Didnt think you would look like that ;D I thought you were a girl.... :-\ ;D
I think you take avatar as character a little too much for the purpose. Why, if you did that on me, I would be an IT! Isn't that surprising? Well, maybe not. Naive person...Nah, just joshing. Hopefully.

Sally

Valcos

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 26, 2008, 07:55:55 pm
Quote from: Valcos on March 26, 2008, 07:30:47 pm
I think you take avatar as character a little too much for the purpose. Why, if you did that on me, I would be an IT! Isn't that surprising? Well, maybe not. Naive person...Nah, just joshing. Hopefully.

No, I dont >:(!!...... only a little bit.... ::) but thats not the point he still has long hair so i was close enough? ???
-Oscar De La Hoya

Nortos

lol he would think I'm hot chick...but i'm a guy

Blizzard

Valcos

Lmao. Well, I wouldnt think Nortos is a girl :P but Blizz  :o I thought you said you werent the girl in the picture!! :o
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Fallen Angel X

I don't know why but that smiley seems to stick out. I wonder what it could mean....

BUT!!!! I'm going to find a pic of Valcos doing the chidori!!! ;D No, wait. He don't want me too :'(