Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Plastic with millions of hands going all over it from the curious visitors who touch the gumbo is something so delicious, so delicate...Of course I would eat it! :V:

The serving of cards count as a healthy alternative to crackers. Sure, they taste like paper, but all healthy alternatives taste like paper...They aren't paper are they?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on December 01, 2008, 12:35:18 pm

Smexy :P

Did anyone else notice the text on my hat is backwards? lol, why did I have the mirror option on?
Is this the same picture as the one over at Demi? If so, then, "Ah..."

And it's not the Mirror Option is on...it's that you're wearing a bootleg cap! >8U You're a pirate! A filthy, loathsome, scroungy, pirate! >8U Arrrrrrrr....ESSSST HIM!

Obviously joking there. But the stuff in the background caught my eye, around the middle bottom area...that giant group of items...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Spoiler: ShowHide

There's your Christmas present from me CP. Have a happy holiday XD More are on their way

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Diokatsu

December 23, 2008, 09:32:12 pm #346 Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 09:38:18 pm by Diokatsu
Yes it is a mirror. I felt that I seem more attractive when viewed slanted and mirrored. I came out quite blurry though.

EDIT:

OH JEBUS! Less blurry

Vell

mirrors. i like them. pictures. don't like them so much.

Diokatsu

Awww. Sorry ulta. i'm not so attractive and now you know what your slave looks like in real life xD

Starrodkirby86

Sheep = Instant Win.

Need there to be more said?

Well, I guess so. Um, you look better than you did 1-2 years ago...Um, yeah.

I don't like mirrored so much. Recently I have the camera on timer mode for a little and then pose. Of course that's only when I do it alone. If there's people all around, then I don't wait for the camera to say Cheese. :P

Vell

got nothin to do with anything i said.

Diokatsu

Well then my bad.  :^_^':

Sheep are win, but I'm trying to get my mom to get them down...

Valcos

:o Dio... you are smexy than i thought! I kept thinking you were asian even tho i knew you werent xD. Nice sheep teddy bear  ;)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Diokatsu

If only I were Asian, Valcos, the world would be my "bitch". You aren't too shabby yourself, football man xD But I must say the new avatar takes my breath away...

Blizzard

Quote from: Diokatsu on December 23, 2008, 09:41:01 pm
Awww. Sorry ulta. i'm not so attractive and now you know what your slave looks like in real life xD

Just get a neat haircut and some stylish clothes and you're an instant win.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on December 24, 2008, 06:48:21 am
Quote from: Diokatsu on December 23, 2008, 09:41:01 pm

Just get a neat haircut and some stylish clothes and you're an instant win.
Wouldn't a whole lot of people be an instant win then if they are to be looking civilized and I suppose...handsome?

Don't forget that you still need to do other fancy shmancy things to be an instant win! D: But preparing just for a photo shoot of yourself is pretty... ...unnecessary... ._.; Well, at least for something like this here. Cases like prom or a party or something is probably not. :/

Blizzard

Lol, true. Like 50% of the people need a haircut and some stylish clothes and they look much better. ;_;

Valcos

Maybe I should take a picture in my new Pats shirt  :^_^':. I <3 it! But i should get a haircut first... dont want any complaints xV (...hmm xD+:V= xV?)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on December 28, 2008, 04:13:48 am
But i should get a haircut first... dont want any complaints xV (...hmm xD+:V= xV?)

Seems like such an original idea to come off of. But wait, someone already did it! :o

(Handsome Character That Pass - May - Pump it Up: NX - Background Animation)

Don't forget that you also need a fancy suit. Getting a Patriots-themed suit would give you extra points, hop to it now, chop chop!

Calintz

Blizzard:
"Lol, true. Like 50% of the people need a haircut and some stylish clothes and they look much better. ;_;"

Such a bitter and cruel statement, Lmao...
Here is a new picture of the same old Calintz =)