Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

January 29, 2009, 10:08:34 pm #380 Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:10:21 pm by game_guy
I decided to post a picture of myself.

I am going to regret this I can feel it oh well!
Spoiler: ShowHide

And I just got done taking a shower

winkio

Interesting choice of picture.  Whatever, you look pretty normal to me.  At least you had the guts to do it; there's no way I'm posting my picture yet.

G_G

at least u didnt say I look like I'm 10 like alot of ppl do.

Landith

You don't look like your ten and you look okay to me.
Just wondering but is your hair wet?  :O.o:
Nevermind I just noticed you edit lol

G_G

I jus said I took a shower  :<_<:

I just now noticed ur edit

Starrodkirby86

Well, he just finished taking a shower. It makes sense that it is moist.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

There's something with that picture that makes it seem eerie. Almost like the color of the face is pale up there. Just observing and all, but something there I felt was pretty scary. Other than that, yes, a perfectly fine picture, and it's interesting to see you.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

January 29, 2009, 10:19:42 pm #386 Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:33:38 pm by game_guy
I'm sick. Thats why my face is pale.

And yes SRK our house is being haunted by a candy cane

Here's a pic of me when I have dry hair.

Starrodkirby86

Better looking, indeed. Still looks like you're staring into my poor, poor soul...

No...Please...No more...And the paleness is still there...Though I have nothing positive to say about that...nor anything negative...

But my soul! It's been stared at for so long...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

You look like you're ten, just like you said XD

Nice hair. I love the flow.

Tazero

How old r u? Ai't bad but if you wanna see a pic of me.....Sorry I know i look eleven :( i'm really 13

If you were a fish...

Fantasist

Quote from: game_guy on January 29, 2009, 10:12:17 pm
at least u didnt say I look like I'm 10 like alot of ppl do.

Now that you mention it... :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Reno-s--Joker

January 30, 2009, 06:39:21 am #391 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:45:11 am by Reno-s--Joker
I reckon game_guy looks somewhere between 11 and 14...
Woops I just realised I can look at your age.  :shy:

Anyways, I hope you get better. :P

G_G

I'm feeling better. Yes I'm 13. I dont like being called 10  :<_<:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: MetaKnight on January 30, 2009, 03:14:17 am
How old r u? Ai't bad but if you wanna see a pic of me.....Sorry I know i look eleven :( i'm really 13
Actually...Meta Knight is fifteen...according to the age of when Kirby's Adventure came out. :P

QuoteNES
JP March 23, 1993
NA May 1, 1993
PAL December 9, 1993

Before I get an inevitable haircut, I must chronicle the moment I had some hair for a while. D:

And here's a boredom shot.

Diokatsu

Fallen Angel X

Whose stuffed toys are up there in the background? And once again more interesting photos from SRK xD

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on January 30, 2009, 07:57:41 pm
Whose stuffed toys are up there in the background?
It's my room. And it's quite the mess, if I do say so myself. There aren't any work tables for me to work on anymore, so I usually just do it on the bed (Which I stood on in the first photograph). You can probably play a good Eye Spy game with those photos. :P

Valcos

Lol, game... you look like you're ten   ;).

Kirby! You always look angry in your pictures. That or insane xD
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

I would have to say he looks insane rather than angry ._. Always insane xD

Really? I thought he looked 13-14 years old O.o Guess it's just me >_<

Reno-s--Joker

Seriously, he looks like he's going to kill the camera by glaring at it. D: Gawd that's a nice poster thing though.

I agree, game_guy looks 13 or 14 - 10 might be being a bit mean. I mean, most people want to look older. I don't understand, but oh well. You can get cheap tickets and stuff. XD

It all just reminds me how I (misguidedly) think people look like their avatars. :|