Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

February 06, 2009, 09:08:11 pm #420 Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:34:02 pm by MetaKnight
I'll try to post a real pic of me
one sec....

Me
Suprise: ShowHide

This was when i was...... 12 a year ago no recents sorry

If you were a fish...

Reno-s--Joker

That was a surprise - although I honestly thought you looked like Meta Knight before ... ^-^;
Me and my avatar==face thinking. :|

Diokatsu

Quote from: MetaKnight on February 06, 2009, 09:08:11 pm
I'll try to post a real pic of me
one sec....

Me
Suprise: ShowHide

This was when i was...... 12 a year ago no recents sorry

LOL Nice picture! You couldn't have changed that much :V

Valcos

LOL... meta i honestly didnt see that coming :^_^':. I thought you be wearing a cape or something :huh:

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on February 06, 2009, 12:50:53 am
D: I can't cook for no crap. Although I'm trying to learn Asian food. Not much pasta there.  :<_<:
Awww, Valcos doesn't liek me....  :'(

Lol... I like you  :-*

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

:w00t:

Maybe during (pre)pubescent years you change a lot in one year...? :???: I still remember kids suddenly getting tall and not so puny. It was like WHOA. :O_O:

Valcos

I never just shot up in height  :<_<:. I steadily grew over the years. 6'1! Need 4 more inches for my goal :shy:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

February 07, 2009, 01:50:22 am #426 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 01:54:18 am by Reno-s--Joker
HOLY SHYT you're TALL. :O_O: You make me feel soo short! D: Well, I'm tall for an Asian. (Damn short Asian genes.)

EDIT:
I'm 6 inches shorter than you. SIX! And I'm over 200 years older. :wacko:
DDD: FAIL

Valcos

DD's!!!! :o! That is big for an azn.... :huh:.

Yeah, its kinda weird, I never actually seen a tall azn... except on tv, and this kid from school :huh:, but thats it xD.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

Lol, you mean that basketball guy? :haha:
^-^ Yeah there's this Asian girl in one of the lower grades at my school who towers over everybody. I guess you could call it unequal distribution or something. :|

Blizzard

February 07, 2009, 06:43:17 am #429 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 06:46:28 am by Blizzard
D: I can't cook for no crap. Although I'm trying to learn Asian food. Not much pasta there.  :<_<:

You'll get there. I learned to cook as well.

Quote from: 7 years agoBlizzard learned "Cooking"! Blizzard uses Cooking on Pasta! Blizzard has cooked Pasta. Blizzard eats Pasta. - ... O_o Wait, that's like cannibalism... >.< - Regardless Blizzard keeps eating Pasta.

xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Dragon X

Mmm pasta...wait what? I learned to cook from an early age, comes with being raised by your mother only <_<.

Also whoever said about the puny people just shooting up in height was right it happened to me the last 2 years, I used to be like 5'1 now I'm just under 6ft.

I'll give you a mental image for now.

Spoiler: ShowHide
About 6ft
Long hair falls down to his shoulders at the back and has been styled to cover right eye at front.
Darkish Brown hair, goes black when short.
Eyes- Not certain they have something like little specs of each colour in them so they seem to change colour. ._. It's common actualy.
I have sort of darkish skin, like a perma-tan, not too dark but darker than most peopel around britain who have their skin bleached by the constant clouds and rain. I'm not asian or part.
I'm pretty slim, not much in the way of muscles but I'm working out to keep myself healthy now! :)
My face is pretty clean, I have to shave now and then but...meh

Can yah picture me yet? XD
Well I'll put something in here eventualy.

Tazero

Well actually i havent changes much =P maybe older looking but Everyone around where i live lovees me .....Well at least the americans do.

If you were a fish...

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Blizzard on February 07, 2009, 06:43:17 am

You'll get there. I learned to cook as well.

Quote from: 7 years agoBlizzard learned "Cooking"! Blizzard uses Cooking on Pasta! Blizzard has cooked Pasta. Blizzard eats Pasta. - ... O_o Wait, that's like cannibalism... >.< - Regardless Blizzard keeps eating Pasta.

xD

Valcos! Blizzard is your (pasta pokemon) NONNA! :w00t:

... ^-^ Thanks for the small comfort - although I have pressure because both my parents pwn at cooking... :scared:

Quote from: Dragon X on February 07, 2009, 08:35:01 am
Mmm pasta...wait what? I learned to cook from an early age, comes with being raised by your mother only <_<.

Also whoever said about the puny people just shooting up in height was right it happened to me the last 2 years, I used to be like 5'1 now I'm just under 6ft.

I'll give you a mental image for now.

Spoiler: ShowHide
About 6ft
Long hair falls down to his shoulders at the back and has been styled to cover right eye at front.
Darkish Brown hair, goes black when short.
Eyes- Not certain they have something like little specs of each colour in them so they seem to change colour. ._. It's common actualy.
I have sort of darkish skin, like a perma-tan, not too dark but darker than most peopel around britain who have their skin bleached by the constant clouds and rain. I'm not asian or part.
I'm pretty slim, not much in the way of muscles but I'm working out to keep myself healthy now! :)
My face is pretty clean, I have to shave now and then but...meh

Can yah picture me yet? XD

Wow, that was probably better than a photo! :D
.... D: 6ft people everywhere... Meta Knight and Blizzard you better not be 6ft. >.<

Quote from: MetaKnight on February 07, 2009, 10:28:21 am
Well actually i havent changes much =P maybe older looking but Everyone around where i live lovees me .....Well at least the americans do.

Awwww... is it because you look ten like game guy? :V:
^-^

Tazero

that pic was when i was 12 :blargh:
2 The americans don't mind me cuz im popular
The somalians don't cuz well they wanna stab me and throw me to a sewer....

If you were a fish...

Tazero

:^_^': I really dunno =P  :<_<:  So i gotta be like knowing the streets which i do so if need be i'll run but usually i fight back till i can't fight anymore

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

It's because his place is racist like that. :P :(

You remind me of an Elementary School kid. Then again, 12 is around that appropriate age. Regardless, it's the days of youth. How I feel old...Or how I look old rather. People mistake me for a Sophomore or up. :/

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

Well they hit me with a pad lod on a chain im still alive ;D

If you were a fish...

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 07, 2009, 09:26:49 pm
It's because his place is racist like that. :P :(

You remind me of an Elementary School kid. Then again, 12 is around that appropriate age. Regardless, it's the days of youth. How I feel old...Or how I look old rather. People mistake me for a Sophomore or up. :/

SRK, I've always thought of you as younger than me. I just hate how it seems as though your age and intellect are mocking me D:

I might post up a more recent pick :D