Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Landith

Should I ask what's coming out of your mouth?  :O.o:

Valcos

Lol, i had to take a mugshot for football. They need a picture of me, for identification or some crap like that. Probably post it up  :^_^':
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

February 14, 2009, 06:00:18 am #502 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 06:21:41 am by Blizzard
I'm so old. ._.;

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on February 13, 2009, 08:06:55 pm
Dude keep your messed up thoughts to yourself!  >:(

Flaming leads to banning, you do realize that?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Viviatus

Nah your not, blizzy... I think I'm older than you, aren't I?

computerwizoo7

Blizzard, even your avatar is flaming at me!
anyway, i was defending myself from that #$%&^&* so its not flaming.

Starrodkirby86

February 14, 2009, 01:57:58 pm #505 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 02:00:10 pm by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on February 14, 2009, 01:50:23 pm
Blizzard, even your avatar is flaming at me!
anyway, i was defending myself from that #$%&^&* so its not flaming.
Flamebait is no good(orz).

If his avatar was flaming at you, it would be like your avatar except something has been made fun of. Or maybe the image itself would be like maligning you in some way, you know, has some hateful thing like NO CPW7 or something. But no, his avatar's just a clip from the show Futurama by Matt Groening. I hardly call that offending. And he has been into the Shiite Bricks thing in the past months so it's pretty normal he's like this...But his intention is to not flame you.

Defending yourself would not be speaking out, but rather just leaving the freakin' thread. If you don't like to hear about homosexuality, then avoid it. Walking away from the conversation is better than saying some rude remark that's not constructive at all. Makes more sense to just say, "The conversation here is uncomfortable. Let's shift it back to the main topic subject. ;)" Provides the same meaning except in a nicer way.

Quote from: WikipediaFlaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board, Internet Relay Chat (IRC) or even through e-mail. A flame war usually is generated in one of two ways. In the first, an Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and such a response is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others.

EDIT: One final thing, man.  :^_^': Don't try to keep with this flame-bait of yours. Or anything like that. There will be consequences.
Quote4. No flaming. It will result in deletion of your posts, and at Admin's decision, temporary or permanent banning. The forums are used as forums for mature debating, although the "mature" part in itself is debatable. Of course you can make fun and jokes. This is no flaming.

If you're joking, have a lighter tone or some easy way of showing you are joking...-_-;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

I feel like crap caue noone likes me D=)

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Tazero

If you were a fish...

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Tazero

Lesol

:huh:
Either way i might find a more recent pic of me later....

If you were a fish...

Chaze007

I R playing my guitar

BC Rich-Avenge
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

Nice guitar, which is your MSN picture. Not too recent is it?

And Landith, to reply to what you were asking the mystery substance was...I have to say...it was really delicious.

:9

Oh right, the substance...It's marshmallow from a s'more.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

February 25, 2009, 06:29:55 pm #517 Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:35:43 am by Aqua
OMA!
Aqua was bored and decided to post a picture here! :O

Spoiler: ShowHide

No glasses for this pic :O

Punn

OMG! AQUACK! Your hot...
where were you for all these years.....

:negative: